Soi Bukhao Shophouses

sharecropper

Depends on exact location and empty or running business.

Soi Bauhkao probably 5 mill empty but not many are, a few that are bad condition would be around that, they maybe asking more but in reality will not get it, soi off bauhkao I know that the single shop house on soi Chaiyapoon, next door to Crazy Dave's ( on the righht as you look at CD's) sold 18 months ago for 4.5 empty and it was renovated completely, that was free hold.

I beleive Crazy Dave's is actually on the market at a Crazy Dave price and has been for some time but I think it needs a lot of work on it.

Up further in Chaiyapoon there is a double shop house for sale and someone told me the asking was 10 mill so that can be negotiated and then a lump for renovation but good location, a couple of running businesses on LK Metro such as the billabong is for sale at a very high price someone said, sorry not sure the price, again good location.

Thing to do in this rapidly improving area is to do your homework and get your self about there, I know a go go owner from Walking street is looking for the rihght deal and ready to dive in as the walking street rates are way over the top and the bauhkao area is going to be the next walking street.

Depends on exact location and empty or running business.

Soi Bauhkao probably 5 mill empty but not many are, a few that are bad condition would be around that, they maybe asking more but in reality will not get it, soi off bauhkao I know that the single shop house on soi Chaiyapoon, next door to Crazy Dave's ( on the righht as you look at CD's) sold 18 months ago for 4.5 empty and it was renovated completely, that was free hold.

I beleive Crazy Dave's is actually on the market at a Crazy Dave price and has been for some time but I think it needs a lot of work on it.

Up further in Chaiyapoon there is a double shop house for sale and someone told me the asking was 10 mill so that can be negotiated and then a lump for renovation but good location, a couple of running businesses on LK Metro such as the billabong is for sale at a very high price someone said, sorry not sure the price, again good location.

Thing to do in this rapidly improving area is to do your homework and get your self about there, I know a go go owner from Walking street is looking for the rihght deal and ready to dive in as the walking street rates are way over the top and the bauhkao area is going to be the next walking street.

Thanks a lot for that info.

I agree this area is only going to get more popular. It's funny to think 5 years ago many people were laughing at all the building going on there as being a pointless waste of money.

How times change in Pattaya.