Girly Bars / Massage In Krabi?

mitsubishi

Just a bit of a warning, before this topic gets any further.

18) Not to discuss the specifics of prostitution.

Thailand has a visible sex industry, and acknowledgment of that fact is not forbidden. However ThaiVisa is not the place to seek or give information on this topic, regardless of your sexual habits, preferences or orientation.

With a nod to the previous post yes there are places with BG's in Ao Nang and even in Krabi Town if you look biut its much more low key than other tourist destinations.

Really you could holiday there and avoid this scene without any trouble at all.

In Ao Nang is a soi called RCA, and without going into details as we have been reminded by Roo of the rules, this is sort of "up the alley" (literally), OP. Look for an Indian restaurant on the corner, basically it is across the street from the mart at Tipa resort.

Pretty rough goings there though and as mentioned in another thread a lot of blokes, and I'm not talking customers............

The massage places I have been to in Krabi Town have been on the up-and-up, no funny business, good Thai massages.

Probably best to bring a friend from Bangkok or Phuket instead of looking this route in Krabi. Or, look to meet up with fellow foreigners travelling.

Just a bit of a warning, before this topic gets any further.

Not to discuss the specifics of prostitution.

Is it 'jumping' with BGs

I think you missed the point Rooo. I'm sure the OP is referring to a friendly Space Hopper race with the Gibb brothers.

OP, please be clear though, this should not be a priority when travelling to Krabi.

Island hopping and "unseen Thailand' ventures should be the priority.

If in fact this is something important to you, in order, you should go Bangkok/Pattaya/Patong, get it out of your system and then head for Krabi.

• Like 1

OP, please be clear though, this should not be a priority when travelling to Krabi.

Island hopping and "unseen Thailand' ventures should be the priority.

If in fact this is something important to you, in order, you should go Bangkok/Pattaya/Patong, get it out of your system and then head for Krabi.

The reason why I say this is that I have found Krabi and places south tend to be more conservative due to the larger Muslim population.

Not to mention this type of "action" is much better elsewhere. I tend to think Bangkok has some of the prettiest ladies in the world and I'm not talking about the bars. Take a spin on the skytrain at 8AM or 5PM and you will see remarkably hot business ladies going to and from work.

So OP, it's not that I'm a "boring old fart", it's more that I've been around, and my point is, for what you are posting, there are far better places in Thailand for this type of thing, than Krabi. Now, is my TV stalker going to pipe back in with an actual on topic post(?) , who's to say..............

There are several Karaoke bars in Krabi town.

This is true but they are aimed at an almost exclusively Thai clientele.

Don't expect to have a lot of English spoken there.

Do expect to run into a lot of off-duty police officers.

As GrumpyOldMan stated, if BGs are what you're looking for Krabi is not your area. Phuket, Pattaya or Samui would suit your interests better.

Or so I've heard... O.o

There are several Karaoke bars in Krabi town.

This is true but they are aimed at an almost exclusively Thai clientele.

Don't expect to have a lot of English spoken there.

Do expect to run into a lot of off-duty police officers.

As GrumpyOldMan stated, if BGs are what you're looking for Krabi is not your area. Phuket, Pattaya or Samui would suit your interests better.

Or so I've heard... O.o

I doubt the op is looking for a discussion club. :whistling:

Edited by Semper