Galaxy Club

Anyone else feel that that frigging truck advertising galaxy club several times a day is a bit much.

I haven't been in the place but I am assuming its a strip club haveing a mobile advert for a strip club in my view really casts samui in a poor light. We all know girl bars, go gos that kind of thing is very prevalent in Thailand but like I said to have that thing driving around the island constantly in my view is a bit much. Not good for the the family holiday destination image.

Very seedy

well dont walk up soi green mango then, the girls are in your face at the begining of th street, outside the club, plus they have an ' amsterdam ' red light window showing a girl dancing...

how they are getting away with it i dont know !, plus at 300 THB a bottle of beer and 6 billion Rubbles for one of the girls, the market is just not here in samui to keep there buiness alive ...

Dream Girls and GB Lounge in my eyes are far better places to part with your THB

Sure, its pretty seedy and I'm pulling all of my advertising from the publications that are now working with them, but things like a truck driving around, or the actual establishment itself, have zero impact in my life as I've only found myself on Soi Green twice in my entire time living on Samui. Just not for me.

I see why this "bar" worked in other places but it just won't work here, they won't last long.

well dont walk up soi green mango then, the girls are in your face at the begining of th street, outside the club, plus they have an ' amsterdam ' red light window showing a girl dancing...

how they are getting away with it i dont know !, plus at 300 THB a bottle of beer and 6 billion Rubbles for one of the girls, the market is just not here in samui to keep there buiness alive ...

Dream Girls and GB Lounge in my eyes are far better places to part with your THB

6 billion Rubbles wow know wonder they in your face for that price i would what them to be more than in my face lol

so glad i am happily married

Congrats PS . Mine 4/4/4 will not tell you which century/ decade.

Not good numbers in Chinese lore Rooo. :o

Be careful out there.

By the way - congrats PS - VERY good numbers! (From memory 8 in Chinese sounds like gold or money ???. A very lucky number)

Edited by Tropicalevo