Deporatation ?

I would expect that the friend who told you this could provide the missing information but if not perhaps you should check with the airline involved with his travel and if nothing there with the airport authority or immigration. You do not say how or where this happened so we can only guess (which is probably all we could do in any case).

How would we know if this is for real?

Treatment seems to be the first priority.

I shan't ask the obvious question?

The womens prison in Nonthaburi is also a phychiatric prison.

obvious question: absolute no ! I know my friend and I can say 100% for sure.

How would you feel if your money is stolen while you sleeping, and you run out of money! in a foreign country where you never been nor you know the language! you missed your flight back home; the airline keep jerking you back and forth to get you another schedule; your clothes are messy, you are messy, everyone makes a look at you! and if you become kind of diabetic with hyper sugar that's cause you to sleepness! And you got your pride ! Talk to me then! If you not angered/ pissed off or hypered/hot headed by then !

You have your nice office so it is very easy to say what you like ! Sometimes we all get to be in and around this event of event! I have been close to like that myself, loss my wallet ! my car stolen, had dirty clothes which I weared for a week ! it was a stinky mess !

However you input is greatly appreciated for forum.

But when it come to us,

I heard some aweful stories about some of their human rights, yet I am not passing any judgment ! I am just trying to talk about it also.

Though I appreciate the kindness in this forum from everyone and any help here !

Tonyla,

In the circumstances you describe I would be very upset and angry.

As Lopburi has stated contact your friends embassy. They almost certainly know of her situation. If you do not have an embassy you will need to find out which embassy represents her country.

Frankly there is very little you can do except visit and take toiletries etc. This is possible but you can't just turn up. Your friend must request permission for your visit.

And you got your pride !

...and now you know where that gets someone...

What the heck is wrong with you !

Pride is not wrong !

Beside a person who has pride has a good character / quality!

We all have little pride, you, me, and everyone !

But some people have more pride ! And that's good too.

Like oh! look ! this person is smelly/shit; make a weid look at that person

but when you are like that, oh! it is okay !

Let me ask, do you go to the toilet and shit, does it smell ass !@

You shit is not stinky as anyone else ! grow up !

My point is, we are all sometime oneway or another like that !

let not get off the issue here in this forum. However your remark are equally apprecaited.

Have you contacted the embassy yet, as previous posters have recommended.  Apart from bustin in there and breakin her loose  :o  My advise would be contact the embassy, what else?

Not a bad idea ha! ha! ha!

Hiring Chuck Norris to do the macho mania ha! ha! ha!

LOL !

Thanks for the laugh !

Any bright idea than that ?

Have you contacted the embassy yet, as previous posters have recommended.  Apart from bustin in there and breakin her loose  :D  My advise would be contact the embassy, what else?

Not a bad idea ha! ha! ha!

Hiring Chuck Norris to do the macho mania ha! ha! ha!

LOL !

Thanks for the laugh !

Any bright idea than that ?

Have you thought of contacting the embassy? :o

I have reason to believe the post is genuine.

The arrest was made about 6 weeks ago.

I hope, Tonyla, that by now have realised that this forum is largely dedicated to helping illegals emain in the country, not getting them out.

My guess is you are not in Thailand, but even if you were there is nothing you can do unless you can afford to pay for legal representation.

I have reason to believe the post is genuine.

The arrest was made about 6 weeks ago.

I hope, Tonyla, that by now have realised that this forum is largely dedicated to helping illegals emain in the country, not getting them out.

My guess is you are not in Thailand, but even if you were there is nothing you can do unless you can afford to pay for legal representation.

He is indeed a very long way from Muang Thai. :o