What Is Happyness For Thai People?

swisstouristpattaya

I asked the G/F she said; ผิวขาวและ เงิน……..You did want just the Thai view…..Right?

Ok, OK, White skin and money!

My GF reckons you made that up, she is adamant most Thais would say ผิวเป็นไรเงินที่หนึ่ง

And as for Kerry, she asks "Why, this man have big pink wallet"?:rolleyes:

This is a case; "I don't mind being called a liar when I'm lying, or about to lie, or just finished lying, but NOT WHEN I'M TELLING THE TRUTH."

Please tell your G/F well done, she can have anything off the top shelf.

But I'm right? Your G/F said; ผิวเป็นไรเงินที่หนึ่ง:whistling:

Apologies, i missed out the "Mai" in ไม่เป็นไร

But to Tonto, my point was'nt to try to call you liar, but to touch on the irony......that a Thai (my GF, if you can call her that) didnt even bother to try to restore the reputation of her own kind or deny that she herself, or any other Thai female she knows and associates with, is in it for anything other than what they can get out of the farang.

I guess thats why i'd class her as one of those "ex" GF varities you can never seem to get rid of...Overall a bit of a naughty girl, but just to much dang fun to put down at times :D

In any case i think you are right, and i'd go as far as to say you have most probably got the better deal when it comes to GFs as well Tonto, chok dee to you ;)

Sadly,in my experience, LOS has taught me that when it comes to the typical female attitude towards farang, theres usually not a great deal of variety.

Some might work in a bar and some might not, but they all seem to got that same ol brand of battery what makes em tick :rolleyes: