The Best Things In Life Are Free

ThePunPun

As a small way of saying thank you to those of you who have taken the time to stop by The Pun Pun, we have decided to have a little drawing.

From those who have come by and ID'd themselves and given their TV screen names, we have made a little drawing. Hopefully [good Lord willing and de river don't rise] we will try and do this each month, circumstances permitting. That means if we can afford to do it.......

This month the dinner will be our popular "Chicken Fried Steak Dinner".

We have started this off with 3 names being selected.

Two of the member names are able to be notified by PM , and we have done so, but the third name I ask some help with.

The third member name is " Gotlost " and due to circumstances, he is no longer with us in the forum. Is anyone out there able to get word to him or PM me with a contact number so we can let him know that he has a Chicken Fried Steak Dinner waiting at The Pun Pun. That would be much appreciated.

The only rules are that it must be taken up , by the member, before we close on Friday the 19th of this month. The dinner is free, but beverages must be paid for.

So if someone can tell me how to contact ex member Gotlost, I would be thankful

For The Pun Pun

Gonzo/John

I checked and found gotlost still listed. Did you try to PM him?

True he is still listed, but unfortunately is banned as as such cannot be sent pm's

But thanks for that anyhow,,,,,, I didn't even see him as listed.

Gonzo & and still looking for a contact number or email

True he is still listed, but unfortunately is banned as as such cannot be sent pm's

Even if he is banned, I think he can read the posts. :)

Even if he is banned, I think he can read the posts. :)

he will not be able to log on to do so. anyone seen any heliicopters flying over CM like in South America?

"Chicken Fried Steak Dinner"? I thought Pun Pun was a vegetarian restaurant. Is this the restaurant at wat Suan Dok? If not some one is using your name.

This is The Pun Pun, which is the real Pun Pun and has been for about 26 years now. The one on the river. We are classified as meataterians.

And you are correct, the other place is using our name....

Just does not seem right putting all that delicious gravey on veggies.......

Gonzo

Still searching for ' gotlost '

Edited by ThePunPun

Sorry, sounds like I am missing something wonderful - Truck stop food. Chicken Fried steak. !!!

Where are you located for someone who has never been there before, What are your hours and cost

Do you have any other specails you'd like to mention ?

Truck stop food ! ! !

I do take that as a compliment.....cuz I know too...

Thanks for the interest..... to make things a little clearer to you and maybe somewhat more informative, just click on the yellow PUN PUN banner on top of the CM Forum page.

If you still have questions , get back to me.

Looking forward to seeing you at The Pun Pun.

Just identify yourself with your screen name and you will receive a 10% discount off your food and beverage check

Thanks again for the interest

Gonzo

The last time I had anything for free was when I was 2 days old being breast fed by my mother. Then once I began my first job, a paper round at 5 years old, my mother made me pay her back at 5 bob a week.

But if something is good value and worth having, I don`t mind paying.

I think the guy that created the quote; The Best Things In Life Are Free, died in jail while serving a 20 year sentence for tax evasion.

Edited by Beetlejuice

Then once I began my first job, a paper round at 5 years old, my mother made me pay her back at 5 bob a week.

You must be a whippersnapper......my first paper round payed 3 bob a week!

Dut remember, you still had trainer wheels on your tricycle when you got that.

Then once I began my first job, a paper round at 5 years old, my mother made me pay her back at 5 bob a week.

Dut remember, you still had trainer wheels on your tricycle when you got that.

Trainer wheels on my tricycle........that would make it a 5 wheeler. unsure.gif

"Chicken Fried Steak Dinner"? I thought Pun Pun was a vegetarian restaurant. Is this the restaurant at wat Suan Dok? If not some one is using your name.

This is The Pun Pun, which is the real Pun Pun and has been for about 26 years now. The one on the river. We are classified as meataterians.

And you are correct, the other place is using our name....

Just does not seem right putting all that delicious gravey on veggies.......

Gonzo

Still searching for ' gotlost '

Well that is good news because I am a "meataterian". We will defiantly check the real Pun Pun out..

The last time I had anything for free was when I was 2 days old being breast fed by my mother. Then once I began my first job, a paper round at 5 years old, my mother made me pay her back at 5 bob a week.

But if something is good value and worth having, I don`t mind paying.

I think the guy that created the quote; The Best Things In Life Are Free, died in jail while serving a 20 year sentence for tax evasion.

....but he got FREE room and board :rolleyes:

Gee that brings back memories.

i can not remember how much i got.

It was too long ago, boy that tells im getting old too.:D

Thanks John and Family for the great Chicken Steak , big portion and free!!

The bonus was seeing you up and around again, the downside was I didn't have room for one of your pies for desert.

Guess that I have to have come more often to keep in training, can't not have one of your pies!

Good luck to all in the next round of Gonzo's draw.

Thanks John and Family for the great Chicken Steak , big portion and free!!

The bonus was seeing you up and around again, the downside was I didn't have room for one of your pies for desert.

Guess that I have to have come more often to keep in training, can't not have one of your pies!

Good luck to all in the next round of Gonzo's draw.

Well thank you for that N H C'boy,,,, Kind words indeed.....

Mighty frugal of you though...... coming all the way back from where you were just for a free chicken fried steak.... you coulda emailed and I woulda given you an extra week if needed.....

Thanks seriously though for stopping by..... good to see you and the family again....

Still seeking ' Mr. GotLost " if anyone knows how to contact him, please tell him to contact me

Gonzo/John

• 1 month later...

Well we just did our second FREE PUN PUN DINNER DRAW.

This time it is for our popular Meatloaf Dinner.

So all will know what this is about, The Pun Pun will try and hold a monthly drawing from a list of those TV Members, who have come in and patronized us within the previous 60 days, and identified themselves with their TV screen name and real names. We will put up one of our , hopefully, delicious and plentiful meals free as a prize. Drink or beverage excluded. Thats basically all there is to it.

We have drawn the three following TV Members and patrons for September.

Greensides

RodCourt

Lannarebirth

This time the meal is for our popular Meatloaf Dinner.

post-108940-0-77798200-1316342159_thumb.

The dinner offer must be taken advantage of not later than the close of business on Friday, the 30th of Sept.

A very sincere thank you to all of you that have chosen to patronize The Pun Pun in the past. ....and if you newbies have not had the chance to try our food, we look forward to the opportunity to try and please your taste buds....

Again thank you all

Gonzo

• 1 month later...

Well we just did our second FREE PUN PUN DINNER DRAW.

This time it is for our popular Meatloaf Dinner.

So all will know what this is about, The Pun Pun will try and hold a monthly drawing from a list of those TV Members, who have come in and patronized us within the previous 60 days, and identified themselves with their TV screen name and real names. We will put up one of our , hopefully, delicious and plentiful meals free as a prize. Drink or beverage excluded. Thats basically all there is to it.

We have drawn the three following TV Members and patrons for September.

Greensides

RodCourt

Lannarebirth

This time the meal is for our popular Meatloaf Dinner.

post-108940-0-77798200-1316342159_thumb.

The dinner offer must be taken advantage of not later than the close of business on Friday, the 30th of Sept.

A very sincere thank you to all of you that have chosen to patronize The Pun Pun in the past. ....and if you newbies have not had the chance to try our food, we look forward to the opportunity to try and please your taste buds....

Again thank you all

Gonzo

Well, between the floods and my subsequent banishment from ThaiVisa it's taken me a little time to get around to this post. I would just like to thank John and his lovely wife very much for the wonderful meatloaf dinner. I never won anything in my life and that it turned out to be something delicious was all the better. Thanks Gonzo for the meatloaf spread and feel free to throw my name back in the hat. ;):D:wai: