Britmaveric

CharlesDavid

What do you think of his PCN posts?  

94 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

…….I consider it’s a case of ‘don’t shoot the messenger’

It’ not Brits fault there are no decent newspapers/TV stations reporting news in Pattaya. All of them are pretty pisspoor at best, especially PCN.

As said already, don't look if you don't want it!

Edited by HarryHacker

I prefer Brits posts to most on this frankly dismal board. I only post occasionaly because its just full of muppets.

Typical reponses to any post:

Are we discussing this AGAIN, I am so bored with this topic that I've read it in full and responded to tell you how bored I am.

Wow! What a stunning insight! I have so been there and got the T shirt. I know everything about Thailand and can tell what a Thais thinking before he/she thinks it. Er... yes I did lose all my money in a scam why do you ask?

You used a colon instead of a semi-colon in your third pararagraph. I am SO much smart than you.

I am writing on here that I married a bargirl but YOU are never to mention it. How do you know by the way?

hmm can Thai vias morph into a media co?

Seems has the falang readership and correspondents??

Maybe an op for some smart people to create a new business leveraging Thai visas distribution.

Plenty of what were good brains going to mush in various parts of the kingdom.

Brit's postings are a damm sight better than having low quality audio blogs and off centre photos of cheap red cars plugged here. :o

No one slagged Howard off for posting here but the quality of the dross he produces.

Seeing as its the only dross around, then Brit is more than welcome to post it on what is after all an open forum.

I'm always wary of people who feel so outraged that they have to make this their first post Howard.

Edited by ProfessorFart

If I want to view a topic I read

If I don’t want to view a topic I move on

Thai Visa is a free site with a lot of useful information.

It has the occasional amusing story / Joke :D

I personally enjoy reading a lot of the Posts and the Replies.

If I am not interested then I don’t continue to read.

END OF RANT :o:D:D

Make up your own mind what you want to view.

:D

Edited by IvanLaw

Maybe people had issues with him plugging his wares here without forking out to TV for advertising.

If Brit however feels that its news which will be thought provoking and invite comment and debate, then he is totally within his rights as a member to post it here.

The content is still dribble however Howard.

BTW Slasher.

Funny how you've been 'watching' this forum for 'a few years' now and yet only felt so outraged by Brit's postings that you had to not only post once today in these 'few years' but twice now!!

At this rate you'll be in bedlam by the year 2576AD

Edited by ProfessorFart

the good thing is ..

when Britmaveric post about news in TV , you guys can post and discuss about it and it is 2 ways-communication , so we can trade our opinion / knowledge (ok even sometime a bit argue..

all are nice ,atleast just for me..

(seem you guys cant post in PCN , i just take a look at that site)

Edited by BambinA

Four?

So as you are for Britmaveric posting Howards news articles, do you feel that it is ok for all members to post articles of Pattaya news that they are interested in? I only mention this as I had a great game of bowls today and I believe I shall be in next weeks Pattaya mail.

Let's not forget PCN and other Patters news is a regular feature on Radio BKK. :o Food for thought - and btw this was never about Howard - it's about the train wreck news stories.

What critic's fail to realize - create your own topics and if they are worthy they remain on page1 if they don't then they soon disappear. Simple solution - start posting in the forum. :D

Let's not forget PCN and other Patters news is a regular feature on Radio BKK. :o Food for thought - and btw this was never about Howard - it's about the train wreck news stories.

What critic's fail to realize - create your own topics and if they are worthy they remain on page1 if they don't then they soon disappear. Simple solution - start posting in the forum. :D

Exactly...put up or shut up :D

At the end of the day Brit can post what he likes as far as I'm concerned, as his contribution to this forum has been not only well informed but entertaining.

I'm no fan of the PCN clippings but they serve a purpose.

What I dislike are losers with red cars who claim to be 'successful' in Thailand yet have nothing else to do but hassle people on forums under a variety of handles.

I noticed several topics that had been locked on this forum, so we should create a topic and then have it locked if it is not a Britmaveric topic?

I thought that i have had fund in this forum for so long time and for free !.

I enjoy reading several post from a lot of people here and one of them is Britmaveric. He have a very good sense of humour and he have never attack to anybody.

I noticed several topics that had been locked on this forum, so we should create a topic and then have it locked if it is not a Britmaveric topic?

Yes. How astute. Well done.

Strange that one of Pattaya's most successful (Bwhahahahaha) expats has nothing better to do with is time than spam an internet forum.

What a loser.

Has the car been re possesed by any chance?

Let's not forget PCN and other Patters news is a regular feature on Radio BKK. :D Food for thought - and btw this was never about Howard - it's about the train wreck news stories.

Another Troll....must be the silly season :o

If you don't want to read the post then don't click on it, as for the post pushing the other topic's to another page. Come on is it that hard to click your mouse! If it's that big of a burden then I would consider doing the balcony high dive. Preferably in Patters so Brit could post another dumb arse farang story.

Keep up the good work Brit. I think the most of the TV members appreciate it.

PKG