Where To Find

daftpunker

So what makes a lady a nice lady?

She is a virgin? If a lady is not a virgin, is she a nice girl? Doesn't want to have sex before marraige? Polite? Sweet? Is someone unemployed a nice girl?

You already said don't want anyone dark skinned, but I guess you don't want a farang lady. It seems like you already have a list of physical and moral character traits in mine, what are they?

Obviously a dating site would be the quickest and easiest way to see who you would be interested and and who is interested in you.

So what makes a lady a nice lady?

She is a virgin? If a lady is not a virgin, is she a nice girl? Doesn't want to have sex before marraige? Polite? Sweet? Is someone unemployed a nice girl?

You already said don't want anyone dark skinned, but I guess you don't want a farang lady. It seems like you already have a list of physical and moral character traits in mine, what are they?

Obviously a dating site would be the quickest and easiest way to see who you would be interested and and who is interested in you.

When i meant a nice lady i mean honest and trustworthy and of course fun to be with.No offense by saying i dont like dark skinned asian ladies but thats it i prefer white skinned..I dint say anything about being a virgin.And from prevoius post s no im not old im young.

My Mother in-law works in a Hospital, when i go to see her, i get many advances from the lady Doctors.

Are they not aware of the fact that you are there to visit your mother-in-law, and that people unlucky enough to have one of those do not tend to be on the "open-market"?

Yes they are not stupid mainly because my wife is usualy standing next to me , But they still ask if i have any Good friend who want a Thai lady,

There you go, OP. Talk to Thongkorn, and befriend him.

My work is done.

My Mother in-law works in a Hospital, when i go to see her, i get many advances from the lady Doctors.

Are they not aware of the fact that you are there to visit your mother-in-law, and that people unlucky enough to have one of those do not tend to be on the "open-market"?

Yes they are not stupid mainly because my wife is usualy standing next to me , But they still ask if i have any Good friend who want a Thai lady,

There you go, OP. Talk to Thongkorn, and befriend him.

My work is done.

Ok thanks the local hospital it is then.

If I had a hundred Baht for every inquiry of this manner.....;)