Golden Lion Soi Boukhau

m3dave

Not sure about the 2 years, since they were working on the interior during Q3 2010.

I have been looking forward to it opening though.

Londo

they started in 2009, 3 falangs rumored to already have a bar in soi 7 , theyed do one thing then rip it out and do something else, thats why i say it must have cost a shed full of cash, but i was told yesterday the thai lady running it owns the building?

Not sure about the 2 years, since they were working on the interior during Q3 2010.

I have been looking forward to it opening though.

Londo

they started in 2009, 3 falangs rumored to already have a bar in soi 7 , theyed do one thing then rip it out and do something else, thats why i say it must have cost a shed full of cash, but i was told yesterday the thai lady running it owns the building?

No doubt the lease has expired and the Thai lady has just found herself with a brand new bar for free :huh:

That place is very clean, nice bathroom, one or two big tvs, a clean bathroom and cheap drinks.

Not sure how it will do as the store front is just one shop house size and the busier places always seem to have wider front for the punters to sit and watch the world go by.

TheWalkingMan