Meals On Wheels 4U - Can We Order Via Email?

ctrunfree

We have ordered by phone from Meals On Wheels 4U in the past but our mobile is currently routing through Australia and a call to order dinner would cost a lot!

Tried to ask the question of MOW4U through their website contact box and am getting a 'fatal error' message - can anyone help? Is there another email address? Thanks!

Edited by ctrunfree

I too would like to order online or via email. I find it most convenient, and I'm not so confident on the phone, not sure why. Hehe

Every time I've called them the person on the other end has spoken perfect English. Don't think you need to be confident as such apart from knowing what you want to eat lol

I too would like to order online or via email. I find it most convenient, and I'm not so confident on the phone, not sure why. Hehe

Every time I've called them the person on the other end has spoken perfect English. Don't think you need to be confident as such apart from knowing what you want to eat lol

Perhaps an order by number system. I'll have #4, #10 and #12 from <restaurant here>. Just don't confuse MOW with your favorite massage parlor. :D

Perhaps an order by number system. I'll have #4, #10 and #12 from <restaurant here>. Just don't confuse MOW with your favorite massage parlor. :D

I always use a number system when ordering from MOW, ie, "Give me 424 x 2, 367 x 1"..... :)

I always use a number system when ordering from MOW, ie, "Give me 424 x 2, 367 x 1"..... :)

I haven't looked at their site for a while as I live a bit too far out of town to use the service. Just looked and they do have numbers on the menu item, though 6 digits per item making it a bit 'wordy' when ordering. :D Don't remember those being there a few years ago. If using numbers from the list works that's good to know.

Hi ctrufree.

You could try //e-mail removed - PM member for info//

Unfortunatly ordering by email is dificult at our end, simply as LJW pointed out I'm not always at a desk and donot have the right staff at the moment to take orders.

Some customers send sms texts to us with their order so maybe that could work.

We can take orders by either food names or code numbers whichever the customer finds more easier.

Hopefully we'll find some good staff soon who can be at desk and let me have a day off :D

Edited by Tywais
Sorry, but e-mails are against forum rules - spam magnet and all that you know.