2.. keep lawyer number in your phone

3.. dont work in case you get hurt

4.. play ditto

5..wait for it

6..wait for it

7..ok, you stubbed yer toe, call the lawyer

8.. no more need to go to work

degree in the post :)

What kind of help are you looking for exactly? I mean is the course not self explanatory? You're an Aussie so you are a native speaker of English or is this just your user name?

Try to explain a little more detail in what you are in need of help for and I'm sure you will get a better response. From me too probably.

What kind of help are you looking for exactly? I mean is the course not self explanatory? You're an Aussie so you are a native speaker of English or is this just your user name?

Try to explain a little more detail in what you are in need of help for and I'm sure you will get a better response. From me too probably.

I guess it is self explanatory, it's just been 20 years since I was at school and I guess I need help on how to write papers, where to look for the information and how to put it all together so it makes sense. You may think I'm sounding stupid but all I'm looking for is some help and guidance to get it underway. I'm not of a OH&S background but the kind of work I do involves a lot of its practices, this is why they advised me to do a diploma. I now wish I started on something lower but it's too late now and it cost me over 3 grand.

Hi, it's not the same course that I took but seems to be of a similar structure. I, like yourself, am not from a Health & Safety background and remember feeling overwhelmed at first! The best way that I found was to not try to take everything in at once, just read the first unit again and again till you finally get it. I also hadn't studied for many years but once your brain gets back into the study mode you will find that it all comes together. Try not to confuse yourself too much in the beginning by looking at different safety websites etc as it just gets too much and you lose your focus. A year seems like a long time but you'll be surprised how quick it goes once you get started. Practice makes perfect, don't be too tough on yourself, think positive and I'm sure nobody is thinking that you're stupid biggrin.gif

Maybe a little moral support from other TV posters would help, I'm sure that there are many of you out there that have been in a similar situation.