After Eight

meadish_sweetball

TOPS Had Waitrose which were the same thing. I believe Nestle bought After Eight. They are yummy.

The ones at Villa are shockingly expensive.

'Yummy'??

I hope you are female, because any man that says 'yummy' should be executed.

second that. "yummy" is on a par with high-lights in your hair. i might add that "shockingly" isn't much better. grip snarky or it's up against the wall old boy...

Edited by joe ekkamai

The missus also got a taste for After Eight when we lived in Belgium. Terrible beast left the empty envelopes in the box, many a frustrating few minutes spent finding no mints even though the box was in the fridge :(

I really hope she doesn't see them in Thailand, we'll need to avoid any outlets that are noted here as having them :)

TOPS Had Waitrose which were the same thing. I believe Nestle bought After Eight. They are yummy.

'Yummy'??

second that. "yummy" is on a par with high-lights in your hair. i might add that "shockingly" isn't much better. grip snarky or it's up against the wall old boy...

It's beyond me how any man can use the word yummy.

After a little break to the uk..we was shopping for duty free at heathrow ,,the Misses bought some chocolates perfume etc.

seeing as she had some money left over.. what can i spend the rest on...i said why you not buy After eights mints they are nice.

What they taste like...when you have a nice curry back home they will always give you a after eight mint after you meal...

So she got 2 boxes..the misses and her friends loved them and could not get enough of them ...she only wishes she had got some more.

will keep a eye on this thread..so i will know the best place to get them...maybe will get her a box seeing as it is our anniversary coming up..

But will hide half a box just for me...and when the misses makes me a nice curry ..when now one is looking i will sneak one out ..just for me rolleyes.gif

'Yummy'??

What word would a real man use ???

'Yummy'??

OH, my wife is yummy. :huh:

'Yummy'??

What word would a real man use ???

Yummy :lol: and yummy again, yummy yummy yummy.