Laser Cutting - Wire Edm - Waterjet C In Bangkok ?

Waterjet is non existant in Thialand to my knowledge and I did look around a bit. There are a few in house machines but none that I could find doing outside work. There is both waterjet and EDM at the Technology school across from Thammasat, I bet if you talked nicely to them you could get a small job done reasonably.

There are a few laser cutters scattered around bangkok, mostly low powered so if you want to cut half inch hardened plate you might have some trouble.

If AIT cant help you PM me and I will send you to a local laser shop.

• 3 years later...

that situation changed a lot.

there are many lasercutters with large scale lasers that can cut metal, not only sheetmetal.

abrasive water jet cutters can easily be sourced via decorative stone (i.e. marble) companies that use that technology for ornamental work.

you might find them easily by driving through indutrial areas like bangna. i know a lasercutter in soi lasalle (suk 105).

• 3 months later...

there are many lasercutters with large scale lasers that can cut metal, not only sheetmetal.

abrasive water jet cutters can easily be sourced via decorative stone (i.e. marble) companies that use that technology for ornamental work.

you might find them easily by driving through indutrial areas like bangna. i know a lasercutter in soi lasalle (suk 105).

Does anyone have any specific information on where in Bangkok I can get sheets of glass laser cut into small (4 inch diameter) circles?

Does anyone have any specific information on where in Bangkok I can get sheets of glass laser cut into small (4 inch diameter) circles?

Try:

PTS Progressive Engineering Co.,Ltd.

55/77-79 Moo 6 Ngamwongwan Rd.,Toongsonghong,

Laksi, Bangkok 10210 Thailand

http://www.ptsprogressive.com/

I know they have a job-shop with different Laser sources available (ND-Yag, CO2 etc), as well as Water-Jet Cutting.

They are already in business for more than 13 years....

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi....I have a new project I would like to get done in BKK in 2 weeks ,

I need 100 pieces cut , they need to scan an emblem like on the back of a Mercedes, that says "Mercedes" (no its not Mercedes) and abrasive water jet cut 3-4 mm aluminum sheet.

each piece is about 300 mm / 12 inch long and about 25 mm / 1 inch tall

there are a couple other pieces that are shorter,

Cash in hand :)

let me know if you have a company that needs some easy work

thanks

• 9 years later...