Spooky Resort ~ Nan Province

sunnyhor

I had a look at yr blog site - great photos, great graphics but i can't read the white text over the multi coloured and white background, It is like reading white subitles in a snow scene .If you fix that, then i would have another go and read it . The Resort itself looks interestering so i would like to be able to read what you have written ..

Hi mate,

edit, please try to read it again thanks!!!

I had a look at yr blog site - great photos, great graphics but i can't read the white text over the multi coloured and white background, It is like reading white subitles in a snow scene .If you fix that, then i would have another go and read it . The Resort itself looks interestering so i would like to be able to read what you have written ..

I live in Nan province (not Nan itself) and have stayed at Sasidara on many occasions. It seems you stayed in one of the larger Thai style houses, a bit apart from the main resort complex. Any resort located in a rural setting tends to get noises that city dwellers aren't used to, but I've never experienced any sense of being "watched" at Sasidara. The dark, heavy timbers and the isolation of the Thai style pavilion may have played tricks with the mind. On my next stay, I will opt for the Thai style accommodation and then let you know.......but by then there might be a premium for the "spooky" room - (not in Thailand)!!

Thanks for the comment bud. Somehow agree but the feeling me & my wife felt at the particular time is so coincident.

She did not mentioned it to me and me myself kept quiet too and we both have exactly the same feeling that someone is watching us throughout the night.

I agree that the dark, heavy timbers and the isolation of the Thai style pavilion play tricks but my wife's dream is so similar to the place we stay.

For your next stay, please booked a room similar from my Blog, and please do feedback here!! Thanks bud!!

I live in Nan province (not Nan itself) and have stayed at Sasidara on many occasions. It seems you stayed in one of the larger Thai style houses, a bit apart from the main resort complex. Any resort located in a rural setting tends to get noises that city dwellers aren't used to, but I've never experienced any sense of being "watched" at Sasidara. The dark, heavy timbers and the isolation of the Thai style pavilion may have played tricks with the mind. On my next stay, I will opt for the Thai style accommodation and then let you know.......but by then there might be a premium for the "spooky" room - (not in Thailand)!!

Thanks for the comment.

Sorry for the mask, it's cyber world and I always masked for privacy.

whereas facebook, I will not bother. Thanks for visiting!

Had a read of the blog.

It was interesting, but talking about "spooky", i have to admit that the fright-masks that you put over the pictures of you and your partner made the photos some of the creepiest I have ever seen in a blog!