Car Storage In Pattaya

brabo2180

Hello all,

my Thai girlfriend will be coming to Belgium in December for at least 3 months.

She has an Isuzu Dmax pick-up truck and is living in Lopburi.

For obvious reasons, we don't want to leave the car with her family. They are all anxious to get their hands on the car and there will be no car left when she returns to Thailand.

We were thinking of storing the car somewhere in Pattaya.

We want to take out the battery and, when she comes back, she has a battery charger available to recharge the battery. We will need electricity to do this.

We will also take all car documents with us to Belgium.

Does anybody know where we could store the car safely (and out of the sun)?

Should we contact the Isuzu Car Galleries in Pattaya? Do they provide this service?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

First of all, thanks for your suggestions.

And I do think John misundertood my question. Mai pen rai, John.

I will have a look at the parking at Soi VC.

We will be staying in View Talay 6 in November. There are always many free parking spaces on the ground floor under the building.

And there's an Isuzu dealership almost across the street if she needs to recharge the battery.

That I do not know.

Never asked for myself, as during my hunt for storage accommodations for my Harley I found other arrangements.

Quick trip up there and ask around will find the answer I believe.

How much will it cost to leave the car in the airport long time parking lot for 3 month? Okay battery will properly be flat/destroyed but never mind a new is relatively cheap.Well when I leave my car here in Patts for 2 month I just disconnect the poles and the battery is fine and start the car in first try.

Edited by guzzi850m2

Check behind Big C Pattaya Tai.

Large number available for rental. Roll-up doors like a shophouse.

Don't know who owns/rents them but if you ask around I am sure the answer can be found.

There is an office in the middle of the units facing big C .Its B3,000 a month .Rather expensive just to park a car .

Better to find a Condo place who will let you park .

Soi Neurn Plub Wann, just past the market, on the right hand side there is a big opening / entrance which leads into a wide open area of shop houses and in the middle is a big under cover area, at the back of this is a badminton business, the under cover area is for long term car parking/storage and has 24hour security.

• 1 month later...