Report Renew Investment Visa

Went happily to immigration 2 weeks ago and as I have a new passport (old one was full) I expected a loooong day ahead.

I went, got the forms, had copies done downstairs of old/new passport Etc. Took ticket for transfer of visa (well; extension actually) to new passport, and waited 2 hours (from 1000 to noon) before we were asked to leave for lunch. :)

While waiting I realized that my transfer of visa extension was at the SAME counter as I would later have to go back to to apply for the visa extension (another 2 hour wait?) - so I decided to use the time to fill out as much as possible and arrange the needed docs for the visa extension. Naturally; since the extension application copies of (new) passport can only be done AFTER the transfer I feared another wait.

Meanwhile I finally got my turn after lunch and requested BOTH the transfer, AND the extension. The officer accepted - and I I had to do was to run down again - for copies of (new) passport WITH the transferred (old) visa - skipping the line and they handled that too in same session.

I DID have the copy shop staff confused, as then also went down to do the copies for my multiple entry permit - so they saw me 4 (!) times in 1 day! :)

Cheers!