Market Stall

outdoorbloke

Hi All

My girlfriend is looking at setting up a market stall does anyone know the price of stall or contact details for setting up a stall in the following markets:

The first one we are looking at is the one on Thep Prasit Rd Near the out door mall on sukhumvit

Its held at night on Friday,Saturday and Sunday

The other one I was looking at is the markets near tech com

any other super busy markets that I have missed feel free to add them in

any help would great

My wife asked around not long ago and was told the market on Soi Buakao/Pattaya Tai is full with a long waiting list. For the Theppasit market just go to the office down the bottom left-hand side of the market (behind all the food stalls). There's a fee of a few hundreds, or you can pay a membership fee and get a lower rate.

My wife asked around not long ago and was told the market on Soi Buakao/Pattaya Tai is full with a long waiting list. For the Theppasit market just go to the office down the bottom left-hand side of the market (behind all the food stalls). There's a fee of a few hundreds, or you can pay a membership fee and get a lower rate.

Cheers mate

any one know of an other bus markets in pattaya we could try

Busy market on Chaiyapruek 2 daily, basically you turn up around 3.30 pm and ask the market owner for a pitch, under 100 baht a day.

Huay Yai temple on a Friday, again turn up around 7am this time and ask for a pitch, also under 100 baht.

on the darkside we have soi khao talo market from 100 bath to 250 bath a day..not sure about the prices,but always some stall avaidable even if only want to rent it some days.

you can find it on the right side when you come up to the soi,opesite the police stationbox.