Does Anyone Know Of Any Good Lawyers In Chiang Mai?

cyrax

Hi, I have been on thaivisa for a long time now

But im in chiang mai now looking at condo to buy and was wondering if anyone could recommend me a good lawyer to go throught the paper work and stuff as I have heard about scams and other stuff and want to make sure not getting scammed or ripped off.

Cheers

Shannon

Sumalee Jennapa seems to have a good reputation in the property buying business.

Don't email her, you'll wait forever for a reply.

Also, she has an ongoing medical condition and tires easily.......seems to buck up if the business involves big money. wink.gif

Speaks excellent English.

Yes, A guy called Tom, used to do a lot of work in the CM Expats club,now works for himself. Honest, speaks excellent english, done work for me including usufruct and will. PM me if you want his phone number

Sumalee Jennapa seems to have a good reputation in the property buying business.

Also, she has an ongoing medical condition and tires easily.......seems to buck up if the business involves big money. wink.gif

I agree with you as Sumalee is a good lawyer and has many ex-pat clients

I agree with you as Sumalee is a good lawyer and has many ex-pat clients

I also agree. Used her several years ago. Her fees were very reasonable.

Thanks everyone for recommending me to Sumalee Jennapa, I went and spoke to her today about buying an off the plan condo, Sumalee went throught the papper work and said its all fine and spoke very good english.

Didn't want to sign any contracts without a lawyer going throught it first but since I have seen her everything feels much better about going ahead with the off the plan.

Korp jun krup Sumalee Jennapa

Shannon :jap:

Edited by cyrax