Paypal To Kasikorn

What sort of exchange rates are you guys getting from paypal ??

When you say 5-7 days is that because its Thailand ?? Paypal to my UK account goes in 3rd working day inclusive of day sent, if before 3.30pm ??

When you say 5-7 days is that because its Thailand ?? Paypal to my UK account goes in 3rd working day inclusive of day sent, if before 3.30pm ??

Paypal states the 5- 7 days but as originally stated I wanted to know peoples actual experience as this is the first time I've done it.

The Paypal exchange rate is awful, they shave a full 1 baht of the bank rate judging by what they showed me on my withdrawal.

Looks like you get stung for fee's and hit again on the rate. Not an ideal option but for some its the only option.

From what i can see Paypal have a UK centre so that could be why its just 3 days being typical UK banking time, Thailand deals with Paypal Singapore so I dont know what the difference is going to be hence my original question.

Paypal states the 5- 7 days but as originally stated I wanted to know peoples actual experience as this is the first time I've done it.

The Paypal exchange rate is awful, they shave a full 1 baht of the bank rate judging by what they showed me on my withdrawal.

Looks like you get stung for fee's and hit again on the rate. Not an ideal option but for some its the only option.

From what i can see Paypal have a UK centre so that could be why its just 3 days being typical UK banking time, Thailand deals with Paypal Singapore so I dont know what the difference is going to be hence my original question.

Can you have more than one bank account for withdrawals to be sent to ??

Can you have more than one bank account for withdrawals to be sent to ??

With paypal, Yes you can add more than one account.Although I believe each account will require verification.

Edited by CharlieH