Bangkok Gentlemen Spoofers Meet Each Tuesday

Poke

Bangkok Gentlemen Spoofers is Asia's oldest spoofing school. We meet each Tuesday evening at 8:30 at the Churchill Bar of the British Club. We are recruiting now for new members. Please see our web site for more information. http://www.bangkoksp....com/index.html

You do not need to be a member of the British Club to participate but you do need to email us to get your name on the guest list to enter the Club. Email contact is chairman(at)bangkokspoofers.com

WTHAO

Poke

Gentlemen?

Pythonesque?

I'm a pythonesque gentleman with a small p, typographically speaking, at least.

I'm not sure about associating with spooves, though

SC

I fear my London connections in recent years makes me more of a spiv. I am however a successful spiver....does that make me eligible....oh I'm a bachelor too so up for any parties...but only the US variety. What ever those might entail....

Gentlemen?

Pythonesque?

SC

I fear my London connections in recent years makes me more of a spiv. I am however a successful spiver....does that make me eligible....oh I'm a bachelor too so up for any parties...but only the US variety. What ever those might entail....

"... and that's the way I'll stay...until my dyin' day"

I'd always assumed that was a euphemism for lads (boys, maybe) who looked the other way...

Anyway, its all up on yag down south, if the press is to be believed (is that irony or sarcasm?)(or pathos?)

SC

Gentlemen?

Pythonesque?

SC

I'd always assumed that was a euphemism for lads (boys, maybe) who looked the other way...

Anyway, its all up on yag down south, if the press is to be believed (is that irony or sarcasm?)(or pathos?)

SC

Sexuality is a fluid thing I heard someone on Clapham Common utter once upon a time....I can't tell you any more as It was dark. ....and no I never went fishing there for carp ever again....

I wonder is there a test involved...or can anyone joimn the club? I mean who wants to join if every member is invited....surely there is a vetting procedure....oh and do they have strawberry bonbons? I can never find those in Bangkok....

SC

Sexuality is a fluid thing I heard someone on Clapham Common utter once upon a time....I can't tell you any more as It was dark. ....and no I never went fishing there for carp ever again....

I wonder is there a test involved...or can anyone joimn the club? I mean who wants to join if every member is invited....surely there is a vetting procedure....oh and do they have strawberry bonbons? I can never find those in Bangkok....

Smokey,

Not sure what happened to you in Clapham but it does not sound spoofing related. Sorry but no bonbons either.

Cheers,

Poke

Call me common……..No please knock your self out! But poofing, to me is a game played with coins, for rounds of drinks, or shorts....(the drink) and I think this is a great game. I love it but If this is referring to a club……….I just looked at the web-site………………..Things have moved on since I played. Great drinking game, but a club?

How the Hell did you ever stay sober enough to start a club….and call yourself gentleman. Your not doing it right mate!

Edited by Tonto21

Call me common……..No please knock your self out! But poofing, to me is a game played with coins, for rounds of drinks, or shorts....(the drink) and I think this is a great game. I love it but If this is referring to a club……….I just looked at the web-site………………..Things have moved on since I played. Great drinking game, but a club?

How the Hell did you ever stay sober enough to start a club….and call yourself gentleman. Your not doing it right mate!

Tonto

We are not a club. We are a spoofing school, oldest in Asia.

The British Club hosts our school but we are not a section of the club. Non British Club members are invited to participate and do so each week.

Also, there is no poofing during spoofing. You would definitely be fined for that.

Poke

Tonto

We are not a club. We are a spoofing school, oldest in Asia.

The British Club hosts our school but we are not a section of the club. Non British Club members are invited to participate and do so each week.

Also, there is no poofing during spoofing. You would definitely be fined for that.

Poke

Sorry I must have been confused by the use of a "dirty digit".

We are a spoofing school, oldest in Asia.

The oldest? Can you claim this with the upmost confidence?

Oldest in Asia.:jap:

The reference towards spoofing. Is this Asian on Asia spoofing or Foreign Devil on Asia spoofing?;)