Can I Be Issued A Tourist Visa At Suvarnabhumi Airport?

You will be given a 30 day visa exempt stamp which appears to be enough for the duration of your trip.

thanks. i was previously on a ''o'' type visa to see my girlfriend , who is now my wife. this has expired. i am going to thailand in October to bring her back to the uk to live. for the next 10 years i wont be going to thailand as much, so only need the minimum type of visa (maybe 2 or 3 week holiday a year )

so ok thanks again, i will get the ''visa exempt stamp' from the passport / immigration control

i am going to thailand in October to bring her back to the uk to live.

OK, I'm going to ask a silly question here and please forgive me if I'm asking the obvious: You wife has applied for and been granted permission to settle in the UK, correct?

OK, I'm going to ask a silly question here and please forgive me if I'm asking the obvious: You wife has applied for and been granted permission to settle in the UK, correct?

in another post the OP does state she has a settlement visa.

in another post the OP does state she has a settlement visa.

thank you Beano :)