O-Negative Needed

konjianghai

Hello fellow Chiang Rian people (maybe wrong spelling...lol).

Today i looked up on CRFocus webboad and saw this thread .

http://www.chiangrai...?topic=125287.0

Someone need blood O-Negative and as we know Thais have very low percentage of - RH blood.

Are any of you O-Negative and want to help out?

Please contact this nr. 089-6368946 at 27/7 since it's very urgent.

Thank you so much if someone can help out, life is on the line. sad.gif

Edited by konjianghai

I tried to give blood for this man, but unfortunately was not allowed too as I have recently had a vaccination.

Hope he gets what he needs soon, best wishes.....

At the risk of sounding boring, I'll add my plea for any of you to come forward to help.

If you don't know what blood group you are, then why not combine a bit of shopping /visit to the cinema with giving a blood donation - at Central Plaza on the 9th September (I think it was between 10 and 3pm!!) there will be your opportunity to find out.

Drink plenty of fluids (non-alcoholic) before and after, eat normally that day, and remember you won't be able to give blood if you have previously had chemotherapy, are on antibiotics/antivirals, have recently had a vaccination, and have or had certain diseases such as hepatitis, or are HIV +ve etc. and if you have to take one of the (very)limited range of medications that prevent you giving blood. Most of us under the age of 60 would be able to give blood.

Most of us under the age of 60 would be able to give blood.

And over 60, are we disqualified?

:blink::unsure:<_<

I went to donate blood last week at CR Municipal Hospital and was told that I am outside of age envelope (17 to 60 years)

I am not telling at which end of the age group I am :lol:

Cheers

ImageDude B)

I tried to give blood for this man, but unfortunately was not allowed too as I have recently had a vaccination.

Hope he gets what he needs soon, best wishes.....

Thank you so much for your kindness. As hearing now the person got his blood by very good hearted lady i belive she's of Dutch national. Am sure there's more people who went donate blood for him. Thank you to all.

About 1000 Thais you will have 3 people with - RH blood.

Only 5000 are officially register in whole Thailand! Would be nice to have more western people donate - RH blood.

Thank you thank you!

Edited by konjianghai

• 2 weeks later...