Where Is This In Bangsaen Beach Area?

StrongView

Sorry, I should rephrase my question. I'm familiar with Bangsaen and have been there before, but I have not seen this section of boardwalk in my visits. It looks nice and I'm wondering if anyone knows where this section is located (as pictured). Thanks.

I walked from the roundabout turning left and i didn't see the boardwalk. I walked to the fishing boat area and the beach was nothing like the photo

What I would do is walk out to Bangsean waterfront and try to find the building in the distance in the photograph with the angled rooftop.

Once you have identified that building it should be easy to use that as a reference point to find your board walk?

...if you like walking that is (-:

I walked from the roundabout turning left and i didn't see the boardwalk. I walked to the fishing boat area and the beach was nothing like the photo

Lets try this again, cant seem to upload this photo, here goes.

This photo is how BS was the last time I visited, we dont know when the OPs photo was takenpost-39258-0-92537200-1314427545_thumb.j

Edited by rgs2001uk

Sorry, I should rephrase my question. I'm familiar with Bangsaen and have been there before, but I have not seen this section of boardwalk in my visits. It looks nice and I'm wondering if anyone knows where this section is located (as pictured). Thanks.

I have been to Bang Saen 3 times, and never saw any boardwalk that looks like that. Specially those lamps. What makes you think it really is a pic from Bang Saen? I would suspect that isn't even thailand, I have yet to see a lawn and boardwalk like that pic.

I have also been to Ko Sichang, an island off the coast, I am not as familar with their beaches, it is remotely possible that pic was from there. But it doesn't look typical.

Edited by johnbits

If you look in the background, you can clearly see the Sanctuary of Truth which is located in Naklua(just North of Pattaya). This boardwalk is part of a private Condo on the waterfront, right next to Mum aroy restaurant in Banglamung. It is not anywhere near Bangsaen.

I've lived in B/S for nearly two years, been all the way along the full length many times (not walking, on my motorcy of course!) but I've never seen the place on the photo,.

Metapod, you can get to B/Saen by bus from Ekamai. Go inside, ignore the windows on your right, look straight in front of you and check the windows. You will see a board up on one of them, on it it says B/Saen AND Nong Mon. Ask for Nong Mon not B/Saen, 77bht.

Edited by LoZth