Bedding In Bangkok

AL1508

Hello, I live in samui, but i will be in Bangkok next weekend staying in the Sukhimvit area. I am looking for a decent homeware shop that will sell good quality bedding, like the kind you would get in a decent hotel.There's not much choice in samui and the prices are mental.thanks.Al

Tescos have some nice bedding around 1300 for a sheet, 2 pillow cases and a bolster cover.

Sometimes ,better to check out your LOCAL furniture shops. They are often ,better quality and cheaper prices ,than than the "majors" I have bought 99% of my furniture ,including bedding from "Local shops".

Tescos have some nice bedding around 1300 for a sheet, 2 pillow cases and a bolster cover.

Sometimes ,better to check out your LOCAL furniture shops. They are often ,better quality and cheaper prices ,than than the "majors" I have bought 99% of my furniture ,including bedding from "Local shops".

Did you buy your car locally 'a' ?:)

If you want good quality, 400-600 thread count then I think it's Central, Siam or Emporium - they all have good selections. It's expensive, more than in the US for the same thing. Easy to spend 10K+

Check out sales for sure. Last time I was at Emporium there were lots of lines discounted.