Weight Loss / Management

riton99

• 5 weeks later...

I have gone from a beer belly 84kg to 76kg (176cm) by quiting drinking, working out 3x a week and cutting out the sugars (junk food).

My weight is slowing going back up as I add on more beef.

8 months on, my old pants are way too big around the waste while my shirts are a lot tighter around my upper body.

I eat pretty much what I want (sans the junk food, chocolates, ice cream, crisps) including carbs and meat.

Moral of the story-get off your ass: I am 44 and in the best shape of my life since my early 30s.

I have gone from a beer belly 84kg to 76kg (176cm) by quiting drinking, working out 3x a week and cutting out the sugars (junk food).

My weight is slowing going back up as I add on more beef.

8 months on, my old pants are way too big around the waste while my shirts are a lot tighter around my upper body.

I eat pretty much what I want (sans the junk food, chocolates, ice cream, crisps) including carbs and meat.

Moral of the story-get off your ass: I am 44 and in the best shape of my life since my early 30s.

Not sure if your weight is going up because of the beef...more likely the fat plus refined carbs is moving your weight up. Cut out the simple carbs (rice, noodles, bread) and replace with complex (dark, colorful, or green veggies) and you would see a further decrease. But, YOMMV, as they say.