Breakfast Today?

Soph

Well I just finished my breakfast - two yummy salabao moo sap with sweet chilli sauce, that I managed to get by chasing the little dude on his motorbike hooting my horn to get him to stop he was going so fast!!! And a big mug of coffee.

And what a bargain too! 5 baht each - I am set to go for the day.

So, what exiting things did you have for breakfast today?

Well I just finished my breakfast - two yummy salabao moo sap with sweet chilli sauce, that I managed to get by chasing the little dude on his motorbike hooting my horn to get him to stop he was going so fast!!!  And a big mug of coffee.

And what a bargain too!  5 baht each - I am set to go for the day.

So, what exiting things did you have for breakfast today?

1/2 a fresh melon and some toast.

Tomorrow will be fresly picked pineapple from the land and more toast with Earl Grey tea. I can't get into coffee really.

My wife does not wake up until after the first coffee and a Marlboro lite. She is cutting back on the smokes but it is hard.

Khao Thom Talay Sriracha...

At a special shop I've gone to for years that has the best seafood available in Thailand expertly mixed into a heavenly rice and herb soup with a broth that was soooooooo very delicious as well as having unmatched restorative powers.

Cures flus and colds within minutes.

mmmmm....

Khao Thom Talay Sriracha...

At a special shop I've gone to for years that has the best seafood available in Thailand expertly mixed into a heavenly rice and herb soup with a broth that was soooooooo very delicious as well as having unmatched restorative powers.

Cures flus and colds within minutes.

mmmmm....

I'm drooling... :D

Mine was pretty boring... vegemite and cheese on toast washed down with coffee. :o

Mine was pretty boring... vegemite and cheese on toast washed down with coffee. :D

if you want someting more exciting... try marmite :o

(i have no breakfast yet..i usually take the first meal around 1-3 pm)

Let's not get started again on one of those vegemite vs marmite wars... :D

nosepicker.gif

Mine was pretty boring... vegemite and cheese on toast washed down with coffee. :D

if you want someting more exciting... try marmite :o

(i have no breakfast yet..i usually take the first meal around 1-3 pm)

If you want to vomit, try either marmite or vegemite.

They are both equally effective for the novice! :D

I can eat both Vege and Marmite, but I prefer Promite. The model made by Mars Corp, rather than Kraft or ???

I had a Dutch nurse explain that the reason that Ausies were so liad back was the amounts of vitamin B in Vegemite. I never saw it that was before that. She thought it was significant, andwas going to impose the black stuff on her kids. :D