Hair Loss - Hair Translpant, Herbs, Shampoo

radiola

Did anybody had hair translpant in Thailand, how does it look like? I am loosing my hair, still have hair but can have some new hair too.

Did somebody actually go to do the operation? I saw some pictures from hair translant here in BKK and it look awful, i can see it looks so fake.

I need american quality if possible.

What about shampoos, herbs, is anyhing working?

thank you

bald is beautiful dude..

So true .I started to go bald in my 20's.never been so stupidly obsessed with my personal appearance. I am a person . I have a personality , So do you ,People will like you for what you are,not for some artificial crap.Like a hair transplant

If you can accept being bald good for you. Whether it bothers you or not most people look better with a head of hair. If however you feel it will affect your opportunities in employment or attracting a partner(s), or even affect your self esteem then perhaps treatment is warranted. This is Thailand and you are judged by your appearance everywhere.

I losing my hair. I am no metrosexual but wish to maintain a clean cut professional image, I also watch what I eat and exercise for this reason. I use pharmaceuticals to drastically slow hair loss and plan to get a transplant in the next year or so finances permitting. I understand the latest hair transplant techniques are very effective and indistinguishable from the real thing unless inspected closely by someone who knows what they are looking at.

I recall someone posting in the health forum a few weeks back about a good doctor up near Ari BTS. Reportedly he is certified in the US for a number of techniques.

bald is beautiful dude..

I'm afraid not Dude !!

On very rare occasions people look good or ok being shaved or bald but can think of only Jason Statham and Yul Brynner off top of my head...

And no I have a very decent head of hair for someone who's 52 next however I tried going with the trend 10 years ago and shaved the lot off.

It was absolutely awful and I wore a wooly hat outdoors for 2 months before enough had regrown to put it down to friends as a bad haircut.

Bad is NOT beautiful for most.

There a lots of threads on hairtransplants.

I have even posted pictures of myself with my head of hair.

I suggest you do some more research on the more recent techniques which extract the hair follicles from the scalp one by one to transplant. I had the older technique (in Mauritius)of cutting out a strip of skin from the back of and seperating out the hairs under a microscope.

One problem with the new technique MAY BE that the failure rate is greater. I read somewhere that this was quite high and it could take 6 - 9 months before the hair grows. With the scalpel technique I did not experience any noticible failures (ie. probably very low) and my hair was growing within days of the procedure

Good luck.

Propecia really slows down the balding process by many years- costs about 1 US$ per pill, and you need one pill a day. you can buy it easily in thailand

And bald is NOT beautiful. Bald only looks good on muscle, tattoo type guys. Every other guys just look lame. Having said that, now that i'm 40 i'm comfortable enough with myself to be bald at some point in the future. Plus one of the benefits of living in Asia, the girls always find you attractive- either for our looks or our money rolleyes.gif

Edited by ExpatJ

There a lots of threads on hairtransplants.

I have even posted pictures of myself with my head of hair.

I suggest you do some more research on the more recent techniques which extract the hair follicles from the scalp one by one to transplant. I had the older technique (in Mauritius)of cutting out a strip of skin from the back of and seperating out the hairs under a microscope.

One problem with the new technique MAY BE that the failure rate is greater. I read somewhere that this was quite high and it could take 6 - 9 months before the hair grows. With the scalpel technique I did not experience any noticible failures (ie. probably very low) and my hair was growing within days of the procedure

Good luck.

I'll quote myself from that thread if it's not--sigh!--against forum rules.

Not bad, rak sa_ngop. Get some more on the front a la Berlusconi and who could complain?

I wish you bald heads would at least cover those pates with a doo rag or bandanna. Take Steven Van Zandt: he has the right idea. hel_l, he looks so cool that I might forgo a transplant, be a lot cheaper too:

post-14882-1273153204_thumb.jpg

post-14882-1273153307_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Just be yourself mate....you will enjoy life so much more.

Usually, the people who take the mickey are terrified of the thought of losing their own hair.

I cut my hair every other Friday with the clipper set to number 0. It's easy to keep clean which to me means healthier also....

For gods sake, don't be tempted to comb your hair round & round so it looks like a walnut whip....like lots of the old British guys do and think that nobody will notice......LOL

bald is beautiful dude..

So true .I started to go bald in my 20's.never been so stupidly obsessed with my personal appearance. I am a person . I have a personality , So do you ,People will like you for what you are,not for some artificial crap.Like a hair transplant

dont think so ,

look what the new topper has done for wayne rooney.

simply the best , topper n all ..

op, hope you have some informed replies .

:jap: