Thai Biker Gangs

JimsKnight

I've seen some of them around.. The Jesters especially in Pattaya. Doesn't appear that the Hell's Angels have made it to Thailand yet. Of course they could be laying low, but never known the Hell's Angels to lay low. :lol:

I've seen some of them around.. The Jesters especially in Pattaya. Doesn't appear that the Hell's Angels have made it to Thailand yet. Of course they could be laying low, but never known the Hell's Angels to lay low. :lol:

The Angles have been here and gone already. Had a club house on Suk/Soi 62 but lasted only about a year, maybe less before the plug was pulled.

Are they good gang or bad gang?

There are organized criminal biker gangs (or bikies as they are referred to where they speak the Queens English) in just about every country, but they are the minority. These people are simply criminals that have chosen the motorcycle as their preferred means of transport. (If you will, the pathetic dickheads and wannabee's tanaka speaks of.) Some announce it proudly with the "1%" logo on the 3 piece patch. You see it on the Bandido's jacket in the video. The term "1%er" comes from the early days of motorcycling in America when just after motorcycle riots in Hollister, CA, when the American Motorcycle Association is claimed to have stated that 99% of motorcyclists were law-abiding citizens, implying that the last one percent were outlaws. Immediately afterwards, most of the biker gangs quickly claimed to be part of the "1%" lol.

The vast majority of motorcycle club members are simply regular people that have nothing to do with criminality, but just love to ride motorcycles. I have meet the greatest people from all walks of life at bike events in Thailand and the USA. Doctors, lawyers, cops, firefighters, etc etc. I have also encountered others that would not speak to me because they are a "probationer" (like the Bandito in the video) and they are prohibited by club rules to speak to a member of another club while on probation. Struck me as very grade school stuff. Whatever.

Edited by ScubaBuddha

Biking should be about the biking….Not about who's looking…….And how you look. Biking, for me all went a bit south, (and expensive) when blokes started taking there bird's to the bike shop to get them matching leathers, helmet........Hand-bags.... and so on, then spend an hour "umming and aaaaring" at which tassels to buy, for there bar-ends (that bring out the color of their eyes)……………….Mincers, OK, not all, but a lot are……., if thats your thing, 'mincing around near bars, with your low mileage, 'hog' trying to catch admiring glances ......trying to look bad, knock your-self out! "Gay-Lords" Go out and start riding.

Edited by Tonto21

most biker types i see look really unhealthy and wear dirty clothing and have weird cheap faded tattoos and lots of graying facial hair. these guys are really doctors and rocket scientists? all those skull and bones and mom tattoos fooled me. the women who hang with them tend to not have teeth.

Edited by farang000999

most biker types i see look really unhealthy and wear dirty clothing and have weird cheap faded tattoos and lots of graying facial hair. these guys are really doctors and rocket scientists? all those skull and bones and mom tattoos fooled me. the women who hang with them tend to not have teeth.

Yer…I know what you mean, those women that hang around the 'bad boy bikers' are such suckers!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...