Best Time To Go To The Bangkok Immigration Offices, Chaengwattana

I think it depends which kind of Visa you want to extend and if your paperwork is correct or not.

Every 90 days I have to go to extend my ED Visa. The necessary papers are ready made by my school. Usually I am too late cause I have a long way to go there. When I arrive I have to show my papers and will get a queue no. Mostly my no. is after the lunch break from 12-1 PM. I am out about 2 PM.

All the time I go there I can see many people who have to fill out there visa forms or copy some papers before they queue for their numbers. So if it is possible you should prepare everything at home.

You dont have to bring your own lunch to this place. There are many small cafes and restaurants in the basement. Even a nice and cheap foodcourt with cupons.

A friend told me afternoon so I went in the afternoon and I got delayed by line jumpers with agents so it took 4 hours. I think just figure out what day you can go and go maybe you get lucky maybe you donot

I know man! Same thing happened to me last time I went - so I don't think afternoon is the best time to go. I get the impression that right before, or after the 12-1 PM break is the best time.

I also found this:

Based on my experience in getting retirement extensions of stay and doing 90 day address reporting, probably the morning time, as early as you can get there....the office opens at 8:30am. But I never do my 90 day reporting as early as 8:30am because it rarely takes more than 30 minutes....I usually do it when the office reopens from lunch at 1pm. When doing my retirement extension of stays early in the morning, I've been in and out in approx one hour (or less). Your results may (will) vary because each day of the week, certain months of the year, what you need to get down at immigration, how lucky or unlucky your are, etc., will be factors.