Do Not Ever!

raybona

Talking to a certain KUN YU from the former mentioned company, trying to look for a house to rent, I was told by her that the property on the webside was occupied, but she told me to call me back in 10 min.

2hours later she said that they had another house, but it was (of course more expensive), but anyway we liked it on the pictures and said , we are coming tomorrow, pay 3 months (45000), and move in.

Wait a minute sir, maybe it's not available!!!!!!!!!!!

Call her back 15 minutes later and she says not available, thanks for calling us and hangs up???

And that's a company calling itself : Thalay property!!

It's up to you!!

I don't know if this counts as defamation. He actually gives a rather positive picture, saying that when one property was already rented they tried immediately to find another suitable one for him, which however also turned out to be rented already.

I don't know if this counts as defamation. He actually gives a rather positive picture, saying that when one property was already rented they tried immediately to find another suitable one for him, which however also turned out to be rented already.

I have to apologize to the company, and to Khun Yu, because she sent me an e-mail apologizing herself, and that she made a mistake.

We are already working again with her.