Changes To Concert Details For This Weekend

seonai

I really despise Todd Tongdee.

He used to write a column for the Nation every week many years ago and it infuriated me that this holier-than-thou, talent-less twit was given a forum for his sophomoric rantings.

This guy could never get a gig as a panhandling street musician in the Tenderloin in San Francisco and here he is "advising" Thailand's youth and putting on rock-star airs.

Just goes to show how far cr*ppy music, phoniness and a white face go around these parts! :o

I really despise Todd Tongdee.

He used to write a column for the Nation every week many years ago and it infuriated me that this holier-than-thou, talent-less twit was given a forum for his sophomoric rantings.

This guy could never get a gig as a panhandling street musician in the Tenderloin in San Francisco and here he is "advising" Thailand's youth and putting on rock-star airs.

Just goes to show how far cr*ppy music, phoniness and a white face go around these parts! :o

Well that's nice Judge... so I guess you won't be in the audience? Todd is a personal friend of mine and he's probably done more for the youth of Thailand than you care to imagine.

You may despise his style of music and editorial rantings but he works hard at helping the less fortunate of Thai society.

Keep up the good work with your armchair rants. I'll give him your regards! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Just to tell all you negs out there that the Todd concert on the island was a fantastic success with an attendance of over 350 people. Everyone loved him and his band and I spent some personal time with Todd.... what a wonderful guy. Wish there were more men like him out there on this planet.

Sorry for swearing before but I can't stand negative crap. You show me what you have done for Thai youth and maybe I'll listen. I'm actually quite a neutral person but that made me mad!

Seonai

the Todd concert... with an attendance of over 350 people.

:D

Actually, considering the venue, that happened to be 10 % of the entire regional population. Not a bad turn-out really~~ :D

I'm not much on Todd's music either, but he does get points for having a very supportive manager. :o

Edited by Ulysses G.

the Todd concert... with an attendance of over 350 people.

Actually, considering the venue, that happened to be 10 % of the entire regional population. Not a bad turn-out really~~ :D

I'm not much on Todd's music either, but he does get points for having a very supportive manager. :o

Now there's an idea........ I never thought of being the manager of our friend the uber-legend. I'm merely an impoverished writer who seeks to promote all that's good in the world. Thanks Geor.......... ummmm Ulysses :D