I'm Going To Miss My Girl

Ice- in canada not thailand. Cheating part I dare say..... ???? :o

Yes I read his thread. I see he has a Thai/Lao girlfriend living in Canada but I am sure he said on a thread he had a girlfriend in Thailand, maybe it was a mistake.

And as for the cheating part, I admitted and confessed and it was only some drunken kiss at just 15 years old - carn't really compare this situation to his now can we?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont worry jesse there will be plenty of ladies in Thailand to help sooth that aching heart :o

this is true , before i left from the states . i was aching from a my ex i went thailand and forgot all about her . what a beautiful country

Now when i go to Thailand i still have an aching heart when i look at all the ladies, but if my wife catches me looking that isnt the only thing that aches :D

Yeah, i think he must be on his way. I wonder when and what we'll hear from him next?

Bangkok post 3 days from now.

Headline

Young Canadian caught in drugs test by the boys in brown, offers to give them his large packet, gets arrested for male prostitution as well :o

Cant wait to hear what he is getting upto :D

It's just hitting me now that I'm leaving for Thailand in a day.

I spent an amazing night with my girlfriend. Our last night.

It's sad when you have to leave someone behind that you're just starting to fall for. Someone so different from the rest. It's harder when she's so supportive and encouraging. All she wants me to do is go and "do your own thing"

find yourself a woman back home and forget all this nonsense . its all a dream.

a holiday romance .

Dont worry jesse there will be plenty of ladies in Thailand to help sooth that aching heart :o

this is true , before i left from the states . i was aching from a my ex i went thailand and forgot all about her . what a beautiful country

Now when i go to Thailand i still have an aching heart when i look at all the ladies, but if my wife catches me looking that isnt the only thing that aches :D

I tell you what , I bet it would be hard to be faithful if married . I know all the morals thing but man thier are just too many beautiful women in Thailand .

I tell you what , I bet it would be hard to be faithful if married . I know all the morals thing but man thier are just too many beautiful women in Thailand .

I will admit i have been tempted, you are right there are so many beautiful women in Thailand, but in my eyes none as sweet and beautiful as my wife, and whenever i have been tempted i just think of my wife and what it would do to her if i did cheat, that is more than enough to stop me wanting too.

Nothing wrong with a bit of window shopping as my wife puts it, and of course we have our own fantasy fcuks. That is to say we are allowed one famous person each, and if the chance arose we would be allowed to sleep with that person without getting into trouble.

Mine is Lucy liu(spelling)

The wife is selfish and has 2 they are Jean Claude Van Dam, and Steven Segal.

She has no taste, thats why she married me :D

And Jesse has arrived!

Get yourself out to some bars and meet some likeminded people. As much as a lot of people slag it off, Khao San is a good place to start to meet other people in the same situation as you. Get some beers down you. I've always found Gullivers to be okay.

Edited by Fast Eddie

And Jesse has arrived!

Get yourself out to some bars and meet some likeminded people. As much as a lot of people slag it off, Khao San is a good place to start to meet other people in the same situation as you. Get some beers down you. I've always found Gullivers to be okay.

Ahh where is that? I dunno what to doo ahhh I'm actually a bit freaked and they say don't leave values in the room and they supply a free safety box but you need your own key! <deleted>?!

And Jesse has arrived!

Ahh where is that? I dunno what to doo ahhh I'm actually a bit freaked and they say don't leave values in the room and they supply a free safety box but you need your own key! <deleted>?!

go to Gulivers you'll be ok!

At the oppostie end of Khao san road to burger king.

I know your gonna go to burger king now, so don't do it! Stay with the thai stuff much nicer!

GOOD LUCK

And Jesse has arrived!

go to Gulivers you'll be ok!

At the oppostie end of Khao san road to burger king.

I know your gonna go to burger king now, so don't do it! Stay with the thai stuff much nicer!

GOOD LUCK

Ha I dislike BK

I have a limited amount of money so I can't stay forever  :D

So.. I ran oiut of money in october 2000... No other income... That gave me five weeks on the road with money...

OF course, I owned a resort. :o:D

Yeah, i think he must be on his way. I wonder when and what we'll hear from him next?

Bangkok post 3 days from now.

Headline

Young Canadian caught in drugs test by the boys in brown, offers to give them his large packet, gets arrested for male prostitution as well :D

Cant wait to hear what he is getting upto :D

News Update

A young Canadian arrested yesterday for drugs and walking the streets in a G-string has been remanded to the mental hospital near Don Muang after being found curled up in a ball in a corner of the prison cell, crying out "I want my mummy! I want my mummy! I wanna go to Laos! I want a bacon double cheeseburger... Hello Mr. Occifer, Are you going to offer to suck my willy for money??"

It is unknown when he shall be released but the release location is likely to be the Khao San Road.

Jesse, ENjoy your trip, and do what you said... Don`t come on here for a while. Enjoy. Discover. Get braids, and pyjama pants. Be a cliché.

Good to hear :D Those "insta-dreads" are horrible. :o Don't forget to wear shoes, I hate seeing all these farang walking around town without shoes on. Not only does it look low-class but it is a sure-fire way to get glass in your feet.

Good to hear :D Those "insta-dreads" are horrible.  :o  Don't forget to wear shoes, I hate seeing all these farang walking around town without shoes on. Not only does it look low-class but it is a sure-fire way to get glass in your feet.

Heeey you're at Koh Phangan? We should go for a beer when I get there tomorrow! I leave at 6 tonight... grr

youre in thailand , the second day (or is it the first) , and you seem to be spending all your time on a web forum talking to g0d knows who when you should be out there seeing and doing.

it just doesnt make any sense.

get out there , p1ss off , and enjoy yourself.

youre in thailand , the second day (or is it the first) , and you seem to be spending all your time on a web forum talking to g0d knows who when you should be out there seeing and doing.

it just doesnt make any sense.

get out there , p1ss off , and enjoy yourself.

Hah!!! I came on to check my mail and such 'cause I just checked out of my hotel. The main reason I'm sitting here is because I don't know where to put my bags while I wait for the bus to Phangan. The lady said I can drop them off there but I don't know if I should trust her?

Now what's soi cowboy and where is it? I want to go have some fun. I walked all around the blocks, it was cool.