I'm Going To Miss My Girl

It's just hitting me now that I'm leaving for Thailand in a day.

I spent an amazing night with my girlfriend. Our last night.

It's sad when you have to leave someone behind that you're just starting to fall for. Someone so different from the rest. It's harder when she's so supportive and encouraging. All she wants me to do is go and "do your own thing"

It's sad I'm using this forum as a place to vent but, give a kid a break! I'm young and it's late here so there's no one online to talk to!

This woman is a queen... so elegant so beautiful.

I guess what I'm mostly scared of is spending time apart and my feelings for her fading and perhaps her feelings for me fading... mostly because she won't let me keep in touch with her.

Do any of you have any related stories or circumstances? Anyone been apart from someone they cared dearly for without any communication? Be kind bitches.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont worry jesse there will be plenty of ladies in Thailand to help sooth that aching heart 
so elegant so beautiful.

and there will be plenty of woody lumberjacks just waiting

to soothe her aching parts also once you're gone.

whats good for the goose is also good for the gander.

:o

Edited by taxexile

It's just hitting me now that I'm leaving for Thailand in a day.

I spent an amazing night with my girlfriend. Our last night.

It's sad when you have to leave someone behind that you're just starting to fall for.

This woman is a queen... so elegant so beautiful.

Very eloquently put actually. I'm starting to think you'll be alright :D

Be kind bitches.

:o Ahh, now there's our Jesse! :D:D

you're young and travelling alone

i'll give you 2 days max before you secumbe to the charms of the next love of your life :D

any takers :D

But he says that no way, no how is he ever going to pay for their charms :o

Jesse, you better tell us all the truth here. On the day you give in to your desires and pay your first Bar Fine, we want a full report :D

Edited by mrbojangles

mostly because she won't let me keep in touch with her.

she will have someone else stirring her porridge before you've fastened your seat belt lad.

dont even let it cross your mind , theres plenty of young fresh meat here that you can buy to take your mind off all that erotic sensual and dirty stuff she is probably going to be doing with your mates back home.

women have insatiable needs too.

just come over and enjoy , and try and put that vivid picture that keeps recurring of her f@$%^& and su#%^* with other guys , bigger guys , richer guys , high testosterone type guys , guys who have just been waiting for you to leave , just counting the days like yourself .

dont even give her a second thought , put out of your mind that vision of her stepping out of the shower last night , smiling , warm , tender , loving , there are plenty of meat markets awaiting you , painted smiles wherever you look , what a trip your going to have !! :o

Edited by taxexile

Jesse, you'll step off the plane and I'll give you 25 minutes before you're smiling again!! Heck most of us are over the moon at the prospect of going to Thailand why sound so sad? Ok you got a nice gal but...well....look where you're going.... :D:o

mostly because she won't let me keep in touch with her.

she will have someone else stirring her porridge before you've fastened your seat belt lad.

dont even let it cross your mind , theres plenty of young fresh meat here that you can buy to take your mind off all that erotic sensual and dirty stuff she is probably going to be doing with your mates back home.

women have insatiable needs too.

just come over and enjoy , and try and put that vivid picture that keeps recurring of her f@$%^& and su#%^* with other guys , guys who have just been waiting for you to leave , just counting the days like yourself .

:o:D:D

just come over and enjoy , and try and put that vivid picture that keeps recurring of her f@$%^&  and su#%^* with other guys , guys who have just been waiting for you to leave , just counting the days like yourself .

that'll put his mind at rest

:o:D:D

I guess what I'm mostly scared of is spending time apart and my feelings for her fading and perhaps her feelings for me fading... mostly because she won't let me keep in touch with her.

Don't worry about what the other wind-up merchants are saying. You'll be sitting at the back of afterschool one day, eyes tightly shut, saying "DON'T... LET... THOSE... FEELINGS... FADE!!!"

Jessee:

Do us all a favor and take your fragile broken heart somewhere else. I bet i can speak for many of us that your shtick is getting really old. It reeks! Your story is sad. Get a life. Your threads suck big time!

and so does your mum....whats your problem.....give the guy a break and let him come back in 2 weeks and say how he is then......well he is a jesse. :o

Jessee:

Do us all a favor and take your fragile broken heart somewhere else. I bet i can speak for many of us that your shtick is getting really old. It reeks! Your story is sad. Get a life. Your threads suck big time!

and so does your mum....whats your problem.....give the guy a break and let him come back in 2 weeks and say how he is then......well he is a jesse. :D

I'm going to be gone for 3 months and I'm sure I'll write updates along my travels for all the lads.

start a blog and a <a  style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=31&k=photo%20album" onmouseover="window.status='photo album'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">photo album</a> so we can see how the canadian jessie is doing.

Good idea!

I'll entitle it "Jesse... the little boy that could"

As my old man once said , "What's for you, won't go past you"

I came to Los as a 21 year old, to learn Muay Thai etc. That was 19 years ago and I have a lovely Thai/Lao wife and 2 great kids. I'm not saying that this is what you will get or even want, but coming to Thailand is a biggie and you should have some life changing experiences.

Despite my earlier chides I hope you have a great time and find what you may or may not be looking for.

ps any pics of the Queen ?

Jessey.... i can understand what do u feel ... and i hope will be better for that sorrow soon

and believe me.. time will make u recovery super soon ..especially you will be in new place, see new people, culture,traditional ,custom ..etc and you will have many activities to do till you forget all in few weeks

Jessey.... i can  understand what do u feel ... and  i hope will be better for that sorrow soon

and  believe me.. time  will make  u  recovery super soon ..especially you will be in  new place, see  new people,  culture,traditional ,custom ..etc  and  you will have  many activities to do till you forget all in few  weeks

Ouch Bambi.... ouch! Cute new avatar but will you pleeeeease stop pulling those petals off that poor lil flower .... ouch! :D

Jesse, you will have a great time and you will undoubtedly meet lots of little flowers on your travels. Just cherish the memories of your elegant queen cos it's not too often you meet a special soul. And you never know, she may be still there when you go home!!

Have fun! And drop a shout to the Phuket crew if you're in the neighbourhood. :o

Ouch Bambi.... ouch! Cute new avatar but will you pleeeeease stop pulling those petals off that poor lil flower .... ouch!  :D

khall loves me, she loves me not, she loves me :o

(im in good girl mode follow my avatar) :D

Edited by BambinA

I came to Los as a 21 year old,  to learn Muay Thai etc. That was 19 years ago and I have a lovely Thai/Lao wife and 2 great kids. I'm not saying that this is what you will get or even want, but coming to Thailand is a biggie and you should have some life changing experiences.

Despite my earlier chides I hope you have a great time and find what you may or may not be looking for.

Well whadya know she's Thai/Lao too! But she's Canadian born and raised so no accent or such.

Here's a pic of her:

IMG_0116.jpg

Yeah, she says she'll wait and such plus she kept a shirt of mine to keep my smell and I have a hat at her place plus I'm letting her keep my cologne and ring till I get back.

I came to Los as a 21 year old,  to learn Muay Thai etc. That was 19 years ago and I have a lovely Thai/Lao wife and 2 great kids. I'm not saying that this is what you will get or even want, but coming to Thailand is a biggie and you should have some life changing experiences.

Well whadya know she's Thai/Lao too! But she's Canadian born and raised so no accent or such.

When you said you were making sweet music last night, i thought........oh well, can you play the Tamborine well, Jesse :D:D

When you said you were making sweet music last night, i thought........oh well, can you play the Tamborine well, Jesse :D:D

Hah I'm more of a recorder man myself :D

Hah I'm more of a recorder man myself :D

stick to the recorder and stay clear of the skin flute

:D