Apple Cider In Thailand?

ricku

Tipco huh? Somehow I doubt that it is the real thing, but I'm gonna try it.

Thanks for the tip.

Funny I tell someone who's looking for a product that I have containers right on my shelf in my kitchen and they doubt it's real :rolleyes: ? Why? Their juice is 100% and most are not from concentrate, you have to read the label but if it's too cheap it's not 100%. Anyway the Apple cider is only 100% fruit juice and at the time of my posting there was nothing posted distinguishing between fruit juice and an alcoholic version, somehow that came up later..

It does say in small print though that it also contains 30% pomegranate juice and grape seed extracts.

Edited by WarpSpeed

• 2 weeks later...

Villa Market has Magners and Gaymers, but I have not seen Swedish cider (which is NOT the same as fruit juice) here in Thailand, but I would love to get some!

Most IKEAs if not all, sell Swedish products including Kopparbergs Cider. As they recently opened up one in Bangkok, its worth checking it out at least.

Villa Market has Magners and Gaymers, but I have not seen Swedish cider (which is NOT the same as fruit juice) here in Thailand, but I would love to get some!

Most IKEAs if not all, sell Swedish products including Kopparbergs Cider. As they recently opened up one in Bangkok, its worth checking it out at least.

Thanks, didn't know that, but I'll definitely drop by IKEA once they open, to see if I can pick up some Swedish Cider!

Thanks for the tip.

Funny I tell someone who's looking for a product that I have containers right on my shelf in my kitchen and they doubt it's real :rolleyes: ? Why? Their juice is 100% and most are not from concentrate, you have to read the label but if it's too cheap it's not 100%. Anyway the Apple cider is only 100% fruit juice and at the time of my posting there was nothing posted distinguishing between fruit juice and an alcoholic version, somehow that came up later..

It does say in small print though that it also contains 30% pomegranate juice and grape seed extracts.

What's funny is how ricku was actually right to doubt it. It's not real apple cider. Just because it's made of good ingredients doesn't mean it's authentic apple cider, even if the label says it is. It's similar to apple cider, but the 30% pomegranate juice makes it not apple cider.

Thanks for the tip.

What's funny is how ricku was actually right to doubt it. It's not real apple cider. Just because it's made of good ingredients doesn't mean it's authentic apple cider, even if the label says it is. It's similar to apple cider, but the 30% pomegranate juice makes it not apple cider.

Whatever? You must have too much time on your hands to be so pedantic and critical..

It's a Rose by any other name as no where in the OP does it say 100% anything.. It says "Apple cider" which it is..

Edited by WarpSpeed