Chef Xp/ Bangkok Burger Company

mightyharriss

Yesterday, I went to Bangkok Burger company, and absolutely loved it. So, I decided to order another today, and have it delivered by chef XP.. Now having been there yesterday, I was impressed by everything there. The staff were attentive, the burger was delicious... However my order today through chef xp, and I mean exactly the same burger not only took well over an hour to get to me, but the burger was half the size of the exact same burger I had had at lunch yesterday... How is this possible????

What I learnt --- Bangkok Burger Company... your burgers do taste great and I highly recommend a visit to them....... great place

Chef XP - I'm on the fence

Edited by mightyharriss

• 1 year later...

I was underwhelmed by the burger I had at the Mega mall complex. I ordered a double, but no bun, and instead of the bun extra veggies of some sort (I do low carb). They gave me a single on the plate, but tried to charge me for a double. And they provided nothing else for not getting a bun (which I guess I can accept). Also, I asked for a medium rare burger, but was given some lukewarm consistently brown throughout burger (like it was pre-cooked actually).

I found the burger very mealy - not juicy or 'beefy' like I was expecting. It was like they had used a bunch of soy filler or something with the beef. I know good beef, I buy good beef for myself. Spending 300 Baht for a bacon cheeseburger that didn't even taste as good as a cheap Mcdonald's burger was a bit off-putting. I wonder if this is a case for only the Mega branch? I had pretty big expectations and with the beef they promote and the price they charge I was expecting a good sized plate of food and quality meat.

Oh well, first time, last time, and I will be sure to communicate my experience to others.

• 3 weeks later...

I sent them a message regarding the gray meat. I got some kind of defensive remark but the guy offered a free meal for two to try again at the thonglor branch. I never cashed in but a free meal wasn't my intention in the first place. Maybe you should try contacting them?

• 1 month later...

Having eaten a burger twice at the BBC I have to say that its only marginally better than a McD/ BK/ Moss. The first visit I gave them an excuse as an 'off day' and thought it really cannot be that bad so stupidly I went a second time a week or two later.

Overall a very poor excuse for a burger and in my opinion the worst of the 'boutique' burger companies in Bangkok.