Nymphomania Vs Cheating

Mirth

I have never met a nymphomaniac. I have met a couple of sex addicts and that is a harmful condition demanding treatment. The women I met that were plagued by this condition abused themselves to the point where they required medical assistance. They also seemed to have other problems like cutting and other maladies.

• 2 weeks later...

When someone with a high sex drive is shackled to someone who has little or no interest in sex then there are going to be problems.

You are quite right on this point. When my last wife told me to go out and find someone else to bed, the handwriting was on the wall. I fired her less than 1 year later. My current Japanese GF does not suffer from this malady and enjoys the carnal pleasures as much as I do. Now if I could only get her to stop squealing mid-cloitis the way most Japanese ladies do. :D

You are 100% right about that squealing thing. I have never met a woman from any other culture who does the high pitched whimper squeal thing. Who teaches them that? It is not natural. It is a learned behaviour.

DAWGGONEIT! All these years, thought it was me! LOL.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I never believed there was such a thing as a nympho....but I have to tell you there is... I met this adopted Korean girl about 14 years ago who was a nanny for an on the air personality....to make a long story short she couldn't get enough....At the time I worked for the airlines and she expected sex in the morning and before I went to work....and when I got home....For the first year it was great....but I gotta tell you she wore me down....I finally convinced her to finish her college education...So I flew her to Hawaii where she went to school...got back in the morning and then headed for my first trip to Thailand....That pretty much was the end of it...I did the single bar girl thing for a while...it was OK...but then met a college educated Thai women...got married and have been together with her 13 years now....I gotta say the sex with Thai women is pretty vanilla compared to Korean women....I see little difference between a bar-girl and a educated women....its all about security...not love..Men want love and kindness and understanding....Thai wives are surely not that....Thai bar-girls are....at least for a while.....Would I marry a Thai women again....hell no.....Since I don't really want to start over in life I'm going to grind it out....I really believe Thai women don't really care what you do if your an ATM machine they could care less....Not the way I envisioned my life with a Thai women....But as the famous line in the movie Animal House goes..."Face it Flounder....you fuked up" :)

For what its worth!

It always amazes me how people can generalize their own personal - anecdotal at best - experience to conclude about "Thai women", all 34 million of them.

"I see little difference between a bar girl and a educated woman" probably summarizes best the profound sociological studies made here.

Or take this: "I really believe Thai women don't really care what you do if your an ATM machine they could care less...". Besides correct spelling, education can also broaden your horizon. Obviously not here.

You would be right, dominique, but so would the poster you referred to. Everyone is slightly different and we all can only go by our own experiences. The older you are and the more experiences you've had can sometimes (not always) give you a broader understanding. However, any woman who even THINKS of having a relationship with a man (in ANY country) would be very foolish if she DIDN'T consider finances. The poorer you are the more important finances become. By western standards, Thailand has far more working poor than places like North America, Europe, Australia or New Zealand. And, as Thailand does not have social services to take care of the poor, then the poor have to take care of themselves any way they can. If that means using some innocent farang as an ATM then so be it.

But, this is well off the topic of nymphomania vs cheating. I already stated my thoughts on that subject.

• 2 weeks later...

When someone with a high sex drive is shackled to someone who has little or no interest in sex then there are going to be problems.

You are quite right on this point. When my last wife told me to go out and find someone else to bed, the handwriting was on the wall. I fired her less than 1 year later. My current Japanese GF does not suffer from this malady and enjoys the carnal pleasures as much as I do. Now if I could only get her to stop squealing mid-cloitis the way most Japanese ladies do. :D

hahaha thats funny :)