Iphone In Buriram

toffo9

I have a house in Buriram (Krasang) and when ever I am there, I use my smartphone (No iPhone) connected to my Laptop to retrieve my email etc and the speeds are not very fast, but decent.

The best chance for a good / strong signal (If living In the sticks) is with a AIS / 12Call sim.

I have a house in Buriram (Krasang) and when ever I am there, I use my smartphone (No iPhone) connected to my Laptop to retrieve my email etc and the speeds are not very fast, but decent.

The best chance for a good / strong signal (If living In the sticks) is with a AIS / 12Call sim.

Thanks, Just looking for info and trying to find the best contract deal at this moment

Thanks, Just looking for info and trying to find the best contract deal at this moment

As per another thread True has virtually no signal at all in centre of Buriram.

Dtac and AIS carry full signal but talking to the ex-pat guys in local at best you're going to get an Edge connection which is useless for downloads etc but fine for email browsing etc.