Gasohol 95 Or Benzine 91

CWMcMurray

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Its generally understood 91 Benzine, and 95 Gasoholl are compatable in all new Hondas /Toyotas. Whats the point of a scan gauge OBD,whatever that is..All sounds a load of waffle to me.

http://www.scangauge.com/

It does a bunch of things, for instance many new cars don't have a water temperature gauge, just a warning light, so you can see the actual temp, and lots of other things that car geeks might care about ;) Also shoes you real-time and trip average fuel consumption, though many cars have this function built-in now, many don't. Makes trying to drive efficiently a little more fun!

And, if your engine has some problems and throws a "Check Engine" light, the scangauge can tell you what is the exact error code that you can then look up online to gauge the seriousness of the situation.

All in all, it's a useful little thing if you're interested in what happens under the hood!

Its generally understood 91 Benzine, and 95 Gasoholl are compatable in all new Hondas /Toyotas. Whats the point of a scan gauge OBD,whatever that is..All sounds a load of waffle to me.

http://www.scangauge.com/

It does a bunch of things, for instance many new cars don't have a water temperature gauge, just a warning light, so you can see the actual temp, and lots of other things that car geeks might care about ;) Also shoes you real-time and trip average fuel consumption, though many cars have this function built-in now, many don't. Makes trying to drive efficiently a little more fun!

And, if your engine has some problems and throws a "Check Engine" light, the scangauge can tell you what is the exact error code that you can then look up online to gauge the seriousness of the situation.

All in all, it's a useful little thing if you're interested in what happens under the hood!

Thats more like it, i understand that. I couldn't help thinking if a base Car had such gizmosms Cruze would make a feature it alongside their stupid Rain Sensor. As you say, abit more fun, but id sooner have some Big Mac Vouchers instead of all the Gadgets in mine that i never even look at.!! . I see you have chosen a ride that hardly ever goes wrong.

I can't tell any difference between 91 benzine and 91 gasohol in my motorbike.

My motorbike, 2011, fuel injection, would cut out just after starting her if left sitting for more than 2 hours or so. That was with Gasohol 95.

Switched to Benzine 91 and it didn't happen once.

Haven't changed back.

• 1 year later...