Military Failed To Protect Thailand

KhunBoom

With Thailands PM now very U.S. friendly is it time to bring in more U.S. troops to Thailand and shift from Drug interdiction in the North to Home Land Security in the south?

Here is what

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&edition=...nG=Search+NewsK PM has to say!

America has the brave young men and women and I'm sure would would do what is neede to protect Thainland and her people.

Wow, would this high season be good in Patong!

Edit: Subject line edited by Admin

Edited by george

With Thailands PM now very U.S. friendly is it time to bring in more U.S. troops to Thailand and shift from Drug interdiction in the North to Home Land Security in the south?

America has the brave young men and women and I'm sure would would do what is neede to protect Thainland and her people.

Wow, would this high season be good in Patong!

Now this is something I would support. Bring in the Bush-Warriors, perhaps assisted by some Airborne-divisions.

Charge every single parachuter Baht 1000 only, for a special discounted entry visa, charged upon successful touch down which includes 2 free drinks in Patong, 25 % discount on bar fines and free counseling for any cultural shock.

A man of Great Widson. If I may I would recommend amending your anti jihad passage to offer visa waivers of course a free pass to Christins in Patong

or the Grand Palace in Phuket Town (near the Robinsons car park). I hope the Thai people will welcome them on the ground with bottle of Sang Som thai Whiskey and fre tuk tuk to the nears beer bar!

Carry on Col. Axel, you've got the green light to support the people of Thailand!

It will take several years to clean out the border hoppers and deadend long term

tourist. If they get the U.N. and Nato countries to help support the U.S. they may be able to get it done by 2010. If they could only finish the road from bkk to korat would be worth it alone. Sad man and Bin looney would look nice on a chain gang.

A possible reason for the Islamic outrage in the south is the current state of beach behavior in Patong.

I hope this will place the topic in a new light and get to the point (s).

I just can't understand why they need guns and closed schools?

didn't Hitler burn books?

http://www.phuketwatch.com/gallery/images3/P0026177.jpg

Very nice to see the post of Kuhn? A man of obvious clear thinking!

"America has the brave young men and women and I'm sure would would do what is neede to protect Thainland and her people.

Wow, would this high season be good in Patong!"

The US Navy has been banned from Patong I think as last year a man raped, bashed etc a fellow US Navy woman, the year before that 6 men raped and killed a Thai lady that thought she was going to a room with one man, but 5 more were waiting, the year before that there was an all in brawl in Patong with Expats and sailors (expats won by the way - 27 US soldiers in hospital, 2 expats in hospital.

Basically we dont want them and neither do the girls - the girls say they dont pay and treat them like <deleted>!

Go to Bali - they might need you there!

Then again you shouldnt have enough time to come to Patong with all the "war against terror peace keeping work" :o