Clothes Dryer

Dave9000

I had to look up whitegoods, guess I'm an average American..... We buy all of our large appliances at Siam TV. They have a great fix/return policy and are usually cheaper than the rest. They also deliver very quickly(assuming you don't need it sent to Pai!)

As for any additional attachments, filters, hoses, coin boxes, etc we get at Amorn, connected to Icon plaza. In fact, Amorn has a "scratch and dent" section, you never know what they'll have, but may be worth a look.

the 2 places I go are next to the china embasy just outside the moat (Kawasaki next door)

and near Airport plaza next to Toyota is a good shop with excelent service.

My front loading washer is a single unit that washes then drys my things. For my family excellent. However not sure with a guest house how busy your machine is running

Sorry don't have the exact names

I think JMc is referring to Siam TV and Niyom Panich. There is also Makro of course but if it goes wrong they take no responsibility, its back to the makers. As has already been said Siam TV run a reasonable return and repair service. From experience though what normally goes on driers is the drive belt from the motor, have some of those spare and you should be set. Just watch out for the fluff build up on the heater elements.

i find hanging clothes up behind my AC unit works just as well, sometimes faster than a dryer and uses less electricity.

But i end up with horns on the shoulders of all my t-shirts from the hangers.

Edited by KRS1