Want To Kick Out Thai Girl Staying With Me.

alexpoker

Went to Laos about 4 months ago on a visarun. Met a girl. Spent a few days with her. She came to visit me a month later here in Chiang Mai for 4 weeks.

She said during that time she had fallen for me. She was quite jealous, which turned me off but w/e. I had always given her the vibe that I wasnt interested in a relationship. It would be too difficult. Different countries etc and In planning on travelling a lot more around the world anyways.

She back to visit me 2 months after going back. Arrived last week.

Last night we went out for a bit. Shes drunk and talking about how she and I have changed and shes not in love with me anymore. Shes not jealous of small things like me going out to drive my motorbike for 2 hours a day, lol.

I tell her that Im glad shes not in love because Im not either. I see her as a good friend and we share some good things together. Humor, sex etc etc. Nothing too deep imo.

Anyhow, after this convo last night she becomes distant and passive. Doesnt smile, doesnst acknowledge that something is wrong. I quickly tire of this kind of behaviour and want to go home.

She cries in bed. I try to console her. I figure all this behaviour is because she had some feelings or just isnt getting the validation that she needs. Not sure.

This mornign shes still quiet, passive. Very very different behaviour from when shes in a good mood. I know her enough to know that this can pass, Last time she came to visit, I really had to get used to this behaviour and just ride it out, till she felt better. Sometimes she would become this way because of a recent ex-BF that she was missing, which I accepted.

This time around my fuse is slightly shorter, but I dont want to deal with her making me depressed as well. Im not sure how long this will last, but im sure that next time shes drunk something similar will happen. Im a little tired of trying to cheer her up when she gets this like. Asking her to leave is obviously a knee-jerk reaction but at the same time it tires me when girls are like this and not willing to talk about any problem they might have or at least give me something like "im sorry, im just feeling a little down, I just need a few hours by myself" or "I just need you to hold me" etc.

She said a few days ago she was leaving on the 17th. Im thinking about waiting it out for today and see if her mood changes, but again feeling that it'll just come back again at some point before she leaves.

Would I be an asshol_e for cutting my losses and just asking her to leave before then?

This stuff always happens to guys trying to get "it" for free. If you want sex with no commitment, offer a business deal with a moderate financial renumeration and save yourself a lot of worries. ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

As you and I both know, "it" is never free. You pay for it one way or another... either through hard cash or loss of freedom. I think the OP resents losing his freedom but doesn't want to give up the pussy..

Well I ended up telling her that yea things have changed and that it might have been a mistake to come see visit at this time. We talked about things and she suggested herself that she will take the bus home the next day.

After that we had sex and things were all dandy for the rest of the evening. I hope she still plans to get the bus tonight. We'll see :P

Heading out to check out the sunrise from the viewpoint halfway to Doi Suthep. Hope its worth it!

Well I ended up telling her that yea things have changed and that it might have been a mistake to come see visit at this time. We talked about things and she suggested herself that she will take the bus home the next day.

After that we had sex and things were all dandy for the rest of the evening. I hope she still plans to get the bus tonight. We'll see :P

Heading out to check out the sunrise from the viewpoint halfway to Doi Suthep. Hope its worth it!

Does this girl have a job? Or are you another farang who needs to use a Thai Girl that earns a wage by sleeping with men (& yes sometimes also look for 'love') for free sex? (No need to answer - I have a fair idea :jap:)

And some people wonder why bar girls act the way they do.

Edited by Jigger

For women, who are not being paid, there is no 'just sex'. There is always going to be an emotional attachment, you can't go round thinking the girl is going to just say 'oh okay I go now, you let me know when you want to get laid again'. Of course she is going to become attached to you, this is the third time you have spent a few weeks with her right? The only way you can stay friends with a girl is not to shag her. There really isn't any such thing as 'friends with benefits' from a woman's point of view anyway. She'll say it's cool, but really she's into you and will hold onto however she can.

Maybe other ladies will think differently to me.....

20baht worth of opinion from a woman.

Does this girl have a job? Or are you another farang who needs to use a Thai Girl that earns a wage by sleeping with men (& yes sometimes also look for 'love') for free sex? (No need to answer - I have a fair idea :jap:)

And some people wonder why others have to post inane comments without reading the OP correctly.

Read it again (hint, he met her in another country)

Jeeeeeez :rolleyes:

For women, who are not being paid, there is no 'just sex'. There is always going to be an emotional attachment, you can't go round thinking the girl is going to just say 'oh okay I go now, you let me know when you want to get laid again'. Of course she is going to become attached to you, this is the third time you have spent a few weeks with her right? The only way you can stay friends with a girl is not to shag her. There really isn't any such thing as 'friends with benefits' from a woman's point of view anyway. She'll say it's cool, but really she's into you and will hold onto however she can.

Maybe other ladies will think differently to me.....

I think you're right. I know a few women in their 30's and older who have a '<deleted> buddy', but most women just don't think that way. It's not the way we're wired. It's also one of the things that men just don't seem to get.

We all have a fair idea too. A weekend millionaire who does not live in Thailand stopped doing the bars recently and was born again as a moral person probably from a country where most of the blokes really have a great attitude and feels like an outsider.

It figures the only sensible replies are coming from women.

To the men who think that everything is paid for, get over yourselves please. If you can't attract a decent kind woman who is interested in you personally maybe you need to take a good hard look at yourself first to determine why that is since there are certainly many decent kind women out there.

As for the original issue, well I must say I am surprised that you are interested in a woman's opinion since it won't be kind. It seems that you look at this girl as nothing and treat her as such and then wonder why she is angry. As for advice, well, you made your bed, lie in it.

Whatever way I view this girl, Ive always been honest with her about my intentions. Thats really all I can do I feel.

If she has feelings involved then she can make a decision on how to react to them.

Either way she is gonna be leaving at some point soon. These days because of the rain she wants to wait taking the bus to Udon because of floods etc. I dont have a problem with this obviously as her safety is more important than my convenience.

Its just that when she goes into "bitch"mode I feel like not being around her. Also for those asking wether she is a bargirl, Im not sure if she is in Laos. She doesnt give me the impression that she is, but she does not have a job currently. Either way I dont care that much.

I guess I can agree that most women have some kinda romantic interest in a fuc_k-buddy, but its not my responsibility to how she handles her emotions. I am considerate of her emotional needs, but I also have my own physical needs :P

To the men who think that everything is paid for, get over yourselves please. If you can't attract a decent kind woman who is interested in you personally maybe you need to take a good hard look at yourself first to determine why that is since there are certainly many decent kind women out there.

Decent women?

An interesting concept, and very judgmental, usually depending on your religious upbringing.

Is a decent woman

1) One who is faithful to a man for 25 years and then takes everything from him in a bitter divorce.

2) A lady who sells it.

3) None of the above.

@Alex

Why are you hanging around with her still, rent a second room for a week and stay in it until she has gone.

That way, no unpleasantness and you have been considerate of her travel arrangements.

Edited by ludditeman

As for the original issue, well I must say I am surprised that you are interested in a woman's opinion since it won't be kind. It seems that you look at this girl as nothing and treat her as such and then wonder why she is angry. As for advice, well, you made your bed, lie in it.

Exactly, Heather.

Reaping what you sow. Kharma credits, etc.

Least to mention the blatant and catty self-importance and shallowness of this individual.

When are western guys going to realize that in Thailand it's cheaper to rent rather than to own?

And that's exactly what the OP is going -- taking ownership by giving this gal a place to stay and even thinking about her moods.

The concept of "friends with benefits" doesn't exist with Thai women and many western women aren't too wild about it either -- unless they're at a place in life when they don't want to have kids and someone to provide for them.

When are western guys going to realize that in Thailand it's cheaper to rent rather than to own?

And that's exactly what the OP is going -- taking ownership by giving this gal a place to stay and even thinking about her moods.

The concept of "friends with benefits" doesn't exist with Thai women and many western women aren't too wild about it either -- unless they're at a place in life when they don't want to have kids and someone to provide for them.

It is cheaper to rent than own anyplace unless the asset is gaining in value.

Exactly, Heather.

Least to mention the blatant and catty self-importance and shallowness of this individual.

Do you really believe in Kharma?

Exactly, Heather.

Belief and understanding might counter one another.

An ideal of kharma can be construed variably clouded.

Exactly, Heather.

Belief and understanding might counter one another.

An ideal of kharma can be construed variably clouded.

That is a given but do you believe in Kharma?