Chives & Parsley Seeds/Bulbs

osmar

I could not find them in the shops here even though fresh parsley is available

Brought seeds back from Australia

I did the same as you re: parsley (curly leaf variety). The first planting was fine and I had a lovely crop of parsley. However, subsequent planting yielded nothing, eventhough it was from the same pack of seeds....so perhaps seeds have used-by date? I also tried with flat leaf parsley but alas it did not even sprout so perhaps it is much too humid here.

To the OP, maybe you can get some seeds on line?

As for chives, the seeds are available at local nurseries in Pattaya...I can't remember the Thai name though.

I could not find them in the shops here even though fresh parsley is available

Brought seeds back from Australia

I did the same as you re: parsley (curly leaf variety). The first planting was fine and I had a lovely crop of parsley. However, subsequent planting yielded nothing, eventhough it was from the same pack of seeds....so perhaps seeds have used-by date? I also tried with flat leaf parsley but alas it did not even sprout so perhaps it is much too humid here.

To the OP, maybe you can get some seeds on line?

As for chives, the seeds are available at local nurseries in Pattaya...I can't remember the Thai name though.

Parsley seeds need to be watered with iced water in the beginning for successful germination