Anybody Knows Details About Dead Austrian Man?

mike10100

Hi,

anybody knows special details about circumstances of the dead of austrian man wolfgang rodlauer? He was killed (or killed himself) last week with a long knife.

Before his dead, he called his sister a few times, fearful, told her that he heard something about a planned bomb attack and that someone wants to kill him, so he wanted to get out of thailand.

Nobody knows the truth on this case, was it just paranoia?

If someone met him in his last days or heard about something, related to him or his death, please post it in this forum (A tall austrian man with blond hair...)

I dont know, but lots of people who knew him dont believe in this version of the story, it sounds so far-fetched:

-------------------A vendor told me that he grabbed a Samurai-type knife and ran away into Soi Seadragon, waving it about. Then he stabbed himself twice in the chest. The vendor, who was chasing him, saw it all,” Col Prathung said. He added that some security men in the area had also witnessed the bizarre suicide.

The friends had told him that they and Mr Rodlauer had gone to Koh Lanta the previous week. There, Mr Rodlauer had become very nervous, and had told them that he feared someone was going to kill him and he wanted to return to Phuket.

Col Prathung said he believed something had happened on Koh Lanta that had triggered the suicide, but it was not clear what this was.-------------------

Thanks everybody,

• 2 weeks later...

i met wolgang in koh samui around early october when his sister and brother in law were on holiday visiting him while he traveled. i heard from a friend in chiang mai that he had heard about wolfgangs death. i am very sorry to hear it and i do not understand why he did it. he was very down to earth and i can only think maybe some one spiked his drink as im sure he would not take anything. he didnt seem like that type of person. maybe he was depressed about being alone but he seemed so happy and friendly with no reason to worry about anything when i met him. i have not seen him and never heard from him since koh phanghan at the full moon party. i know he returned back to calm beach guest house on bo phut beach , koh samui after the party with some of our other friends that me and my boyfriend had met traveling.

Hi,

anybody knows special details about circumstances of the dead of austrian man wolfgang rodlauer? He was killed (or killed himself) last week with a long knife.

Before his dead, he called his sister a few times, fearful, told her that he heard something about a planned bomb attack and that someone wants to kill him, so he wanted to get out of thailand.

Nobody knows the truth on this case, was it just paranoia?

If someone met him in his last days or heard about something, related to him or his death, please post it in this forum (A tall austrian man with blond hair...)

I dont know, but lots of people who knew him dont believe in this version of the story, it sounds so far-fetched:

-------------------A vendor told me that he grabbed a Samurai-type knife and ran away into Soi Seadragon, waving it about. Then he stabbed himself twice in the chest. The vendor, who was chasing him, saw it all,” Col Prathung said. He added that some security men in the area had also witnessed the bizarre suicide.

The friends had told him that they and Mr Rodlauer had gone to Koh Lanta the previous week. There, Mr Rodlauer had become very nervous, and had told them that he feared someone was going to kill him and he wanted to return to Phuket.

Col Prathung said he believed something had happened on Koh Lanta that had triggered the suicide, but it was not clear what this was.-------------------

Thanks everybody,

Ok, with respect fella. What is it you're asking us to do?

Can you give a little more background?

redrus