Recommendations For A Bar/Restaurant In Thonglor/Ekamai

davejonesbkk

Iron Fairies, around Thonglor Soi 12, is pretty crowded a lot of days, but has a cool VIP room upstairs, hidden behind a secret door, and you can rent it, not sure if it would be comfy for 10, but maybe. Check it out. Anyhow Ash, the owner, would probably be able to figure something out for you.

Iron Fairies, around Thonglor Soi 12, is pretty crowded a lot of days, but has a cool VIP room upstairs, hidden behind a secret door, and you can rent it, not sure if it would be comfy for 10, but maybe. Check it out. Anyhow Ash, the owner, would probably be able to figure something out for you.

I think the VIP room you're referring to that is hidden behind the secret is the Smoking Room.

thanks, I know Iron Fairies and it is kinda small and gets rammed at the weekends, do they really have an upstairs bit that can be rented?

Has anyone ever tried Happy Mondays on corner of Ekamai soi 10?

What about clouds?

Happy Mondays is pretty good, the food is good and they do decent cocktails, they play nice music with a selection of Djs playing old vinyl. It's next to a recording studio and i think they pride themselves on playing decent stuff. It can get quite busy mainly with a young trendy thai crowd.

I recommend a place called TUBA nearby that's worth checking out, maybe pop to Happy Mondays afterwards for a nice cocktail.

Tuba Restaurant and Furniture Shop - Bangkokrecorder

Hope you have a good one wherever you end up!

thanks, I know Iron Fairies and it is kinda small and gets rammed at the weekends, do they really have an upstairs bit that can be rented?

Has anyone ever tried Happy Mondays on corner of Ekamai soi 10?

What about clouds?

Happy Mondays is pretty good, the food is good and they do decent cocktails, they play nice music with a selection of Djs playing old vinyl. It's next to a recording studio and i think they pride themselves on playing decent stuff. It can get quite busy mainly with a young trendy thai crowd.

I recommend a place called TUBA nearby that's worth checking out, maybe pop to Happy Mondays afterwards for a nice cocktail.

Tuba Restaurant and Furniture Shop - Bangkokrecorder

Hope you have a good one wherever you end up!

Sorry i realize that's not the best write up in the world but just to give you a sense of what it's about. Any one who orders a Froi Gras salad gets what they deserve i recon.

Durty Neilly's is a newish Irish pub in Ekamai. It has a seating area outside as well as 3 floors inside. The Brits would probably consider it a gastro-pub and the food is pretty good. Not too crowded and plenty of room for a small party group as well as the usual bar games. e.g., pool, darts, shufflebpoard, etc.