Honda Cb400 Service

danmurdoch

Hi again

You dont know of any around the Sathorn, Silom type area?

Dan

Brian

Thanks for the information that is great.

Dan

Try Dr. Bike on Chok Chai soi 4. Here is a link to their website: http://www.dr-bikebangkok.com/store/

They have English speaking staff and should be able to help you out. Ask for James. Best of Luck.

Brian

Is Riders Club still there? 142/21 Soi Silom 9, Banglak, 10500

Address is soi 9 but it is or used to be on Sathorn Soi 12

This maybe ancient history as I don't live in that area any more.

Mr. T Bike Rama 3 used to have mechanics not sure if they still do. Between soi 49 and 50 approx. It is hidden buy a pedestrian overpass.

Only other thing I can think of would be to drop into the M/Bike accessory shop on Naratiwat and ask. (Fast Bike?)

Edited by VocalNeal

Thanks yes I heard they were good a log way from me but may be well worth it I think.

Dan

It's a bit out of town but I would say Red Baron. I have taken my bike there and they had excellent service. Way out Ramkhamhaeng Road around Soi 108 I believe.

Thanks yes I heard they were good a log way from me but may be well worth it I think.

Dan

Not as far as you think. Down Rama IV to Sukhumvit turn right, then left onto 71. Down to Rama IX, straight over and onto Ramkamhaeng. If you go early morning you can get on the elevated section which eliminates some traffic.

Dan

Not as far as you think. Down Rama IV to Sukhumvit turn right, then left onto 71. Down to Rama IX, straight over and onto Ramkamhaeng. If you go early morning you can get on the elevated section which eliminates some traffic.

Dan

i get caught and fined a few times a times per month taking elevated shortcuts and underground passes around the city but its worth a couple of hundrd thb occasionally to get where im going in 10 min instead of an hour :)

will be fantastic if bikes are ever recognised as fast moving vehicles in this country though and allowed on express and tollways