Is Sukhumvit 56 Near Any Bts Station?

fantasyvn

56 is that far down? I thought that was more past Asoke before Ekimia? I think On Nut is 77. I think the BTS stations are about 1km apart so you are never more than 1/2 KM from one in any direction on Sukumvit.

Onnut is 79 on the odd side and 50 on the even side http://www.bts.co.th/customer/en/images/area-map/E9_update.gif

Is it a town-house you're considering renting there? I know some people who used to live in a town-house on 56 (perhaps it's the same house? They only just moved out...) and I wouldn't really say it's a family-friendly sort of area.

Why?

Nothing nearby for kids to do, no green space nearby either, it's near a very busy main road (Sukhumvit), very awkward pavements on the way to the BTS or Tesco would be a nightmare with a pushchair, the soi itself is quite dark and gloomy and not exactly inviting, and quite a lot of stray dogs around. Also all accommodation there seems to be stand-alone houses, no moo baans or condominiums (but there might be some further into the soi that I haven't seen). Those would be my reasons for considering it not so family-friendly.