Who Owns The Bank Of Thailand

So the easy way to know if a country owns it's central bank or if the bank is owned by private bankers is to ask, "is there national debt?". If the answer is yes - then the central bank is private. Public central banks can't have debt as they can print more money when they need it.

if that was the case then virtually each and every central bank with very few exceptions on this planet would be private. of course a central bank does not have any debt. central banks do not borrow.

It is true that there are very few public central banks left. I think it was Iceland that recently removed the private ownership of theirs and look what the international bankers did to them.

As for the rest of your comments I won't bother answering you as you are clearly uneducated on modern money mechanics.

i appreciate your wise decision! because if you'd go own publishing rubbish your ridiculous theories about "central banks and national debt" i'd switch to a higher gear and, believe me, you wouldn't like that :lol:

I'm sure your much better than I am at insulting people on forums.

As for the world's central banks they operate exactly as I have outlined. That is why the US had zero national debt prior to 1913, when congress was bribed into handing over the central bank to private bankers. Since that time under private ownership the US economy has gone under massive debt and the wealth in the middle class has all but disappeared.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well according to some EVERY bank in the world bar N. Korea, Iran and Venezuala is owned by the Rothschilds!

Fractional reserve banking is a very European-based system that other parts of the world follow on behind to...

and the Saudi central bank is owned by an invidual, namely His Royal Highness Shmuel Silverstein bin Abdul-Aziz al-Saud :whistling:

Well according to some EVERY bank in the world bar N. Korea, Iran and Venezuala is owned by the Rothschilds!

Fractional reserve banking is a very European-based system that other parts of the world follow on behind to...

and the Saudi central bank is owned by an invidual, namely His Royal Highness Shmuel Silverstein bin Abdul-Aziz al-Saud :whistling:

I once met Bernie Rothschild in a bar in Pattaya. He confirmed that he owns the bank of Thailand but swore up and down that he had nothing to do with the US Fed.