Romantic Restaurant In Bangkok

beano2274

I'd say Lemongrass on Soi 24...but in all honesty that immediately comes to mind only because over 20 years ago I had the most romantic dinner of my life there and while the restaurant is very nice and that helped, it was more about the company and the situation...

But then that will be true for you too: by all means find a the right place but no doubt what wil make it romantic is the feeling between you two no matter where you are.

Congratulations. Enjoy.

Op, if you have a hundred left over wedding gifts because you grossly under-estimated the number of people who couldn't be bothered to show, fret not!

Arrange them nicely in a circle on your dining room table and put a big order of chesters grill in the middle. You and your mrs can chow down while remembering those who didn't show up with envelope in hand-and hence your current plight.

Just kidding, happy anniversary!

Op, if you have a hundred left over wedding gifts because you grossly under-estimated the number of people who couldn't be bothered to show, fret not!

Arrange them nicely in a circle on your dining room table and put a big order of chesters grill in the middle. You and your mrs can chow down while remembering those who didn't show up with envelope in hand-and hence your current plight.

Just kidding, happy anniversary!

Actually my MIL made the guest lists out, and as the Buddhist wedding ceremony was on a Sunday and the party in the evening I think many people could not be bothered.

Think a pizza would look better if we put the gifts in a circle

thanks