Lads Night Out Tonight!

I arrived in Bangkok yesterday morning and although the official party I was throwing at Larry's isn't until this Friday, a boys night on the town has been planned for tomorrow night but Baht&Sold has had to cancel due to an important engagement which leaves myself, The Moog and Blake7 and three is a crowd.

I have just spoken to Blake 7 who will be vetting any prospective boozers who should apply by post to this thread or PM me if they are really serious.

Being a Monday night I doubt there will be a large number of applicants but should there be a larger number than expected we may increase the number from four to six.

:o

Could a mod edit my first post and remove the 'party time' smileys as they look rather juvenile and were a naff idea in hindsight.

Be sure to leave the tea drinking one.

I have just done you a favor and saved you from looking an even bigger naff idiot.

You owe me a beer next time I'm in BKK :o

'Mein Scampf' , was a book written by Adolph Hitler, prior to becoming Chancellor of Germany in 1933.

He had been an unemployed house painter before making a radical career and lifestyle move in his forties to become the world's most notorious Dictator, tyrant and war monger.

...so there's hope for all us underachievers in middle age.

Is that it?

You'll miss out on meeting The Moog and hearing what he used to do on Fleet St and there's also a chance Blake will drop his trousers again like he did in Larry's once, but if you'd rather stay home drinking cans of Chang and watching actors you know in films you've never heard of on Star Movies than so be it.

I must say I am very dissapointed, It was my assumption that the majority of members on this forum were men. :o

No it's TONIGHT.

We're meeting at 7pm at the Morning Night bar which is on the left before the Plaza because none of us could think of a better meeting point.

I will be wearing green Adidas Gazelle trainers with yellow stripes, navy blue vinyl threads with a sharp crease, a white, pleated, button-down-collar shirt by Hugo Boss and a green, yellow and Orange thin striped tie by Paul Smith.

Blake 7 looks like Hugh Grant and The Moog looks like Piers Morgan.

No it's TONIGHT.

We're meeting at 7pm at the Morning Night bar which is on the left before the Plaza because none of us could think of a better meeting point.

I will be wearing green Adidas Gazelle trainers with yellow stripes, navy blue vinyl threads with a sharp crease, a white, pleated, button-down-collar shirt by Hugo Boss and a green, yellow and Orange thin striped tie by Paul Smith.

I thought Moogy was Piers Morgan. :o

No it's TONIGHT.

...is this a re-write of American Psycho?

btw...I might be at Larry's later tonight, I'm the guy with the trousers still on.

So long as no Limpster Syndrome. :D

kurgen; you know I've always been gentle. :D

So, boys night out tonight.

Friday is another get together for whoever feels like coming.

I'll try and be there for at least a drink. Gotta a mate leaving to go back to NZ and she wants to go to KSR. So we will see. I'd like to be there. :o