True Internet Double Standards

boracic

After Ugrading a drive to Windows 7 I could not use my existing modem, so went to Silom branch simply to ask "What do I need to do?"

Hordes of people, waited a long time and was told I needed to buy a new modem about 2000 baht.

Decided to go to pantip via Central World. Asked a guy at a kiosk in CW. he said I can exchange for free at Siam Square branch

Being unbelieving I went there to ask and find out what I would need to bring.

I supplied my phone number and passport and within 5 minutes marched out with a new modem FREE

Couple of weeks ago I went to Silom brach of True to upgrade my iphone plan to True H or whatever it is.

Took my info, filled out a form, got a sim card. They said wait for sms and replace sim card. No sms, call True, no record of the Silom shop ever turning in the paperwork. Said they would have someone from the Silom shop call me. Never got a call. Gave up..... :rolleyes:

Glad you got a new modem but I don't know why upgrading to Windows 7 would have anything to do with your existing modem not working. Expect you had just not setup Windows 7 Network & Sharing in the Control Panel to make a network connection to the modem.. I've got laptops running Windows XP and Windows 7...the modems/routers could care less which operating system I'm using once the operating system network connection is setup.